Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Jun 8, 2010

I'm unaware of any page to where I could link to my trophy list. What I can tell you is that my latest accomplishments came from Split/Second, completing different tasks in single-player mode. Although, one trophy I had received by playing in an online race. The trophy was a silver, I believe, for defeating a developer in a race or beating someone who already has. That particular event was on the mode where you would have to surpass dump trucks as explosive barrels blocked the path of players. What I didn't understand at the time was why most of the trucks were frozen in place. Was this a glitch of some sort? My point count here was much higher than other players in the lobby. I wonder if the other silenced players actually were developers doing testing on the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

Jun 9, 2010

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I'm unaware of any page to where I could link to my trophy list. What I can tell you is that my latest accomplishments came from Split/Second, completing different tasks in single-player mode. Although, one trophy I had received by playing in an online race. The trophy was a silver, I believe, for defeating a developer in a race or beating someone who already has. That particular event was on the mode where you would have to surpass dump trucks as explosive barrels blocked the path of players. What I didn't understand at the time was why most of the trucks were frozen in place. Was this a glitch of some sort? My point count here was much higher than other players in the lobby. I wonder if the other silenced players actually were developers doing testing on the game?

This is how I double check while I'm online. I make sure that I'm signed in and that my name apear in the top right. If it does, then I click on it and go to my trophy list. Which should be updated as your connected to PSN on your PS3 everytime you finish playing a game. I'm sorry if that sounds redundant, but some people actually don't know. If your name doesn't appear, then click on of the subjects (PSN, PS3, etc) under the PS logo on your left. Now sign in properly. After that just click on your trophy list. If your using MS explorer then leave that open in one tab and open a new tab next to it. The you can bring up the forums and still go back to your trophy list when you want to copy down what trophies you need to.

That's how I basically do it anyway.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Jun 9, 2010

Hawkfan267 wrote:

This is how I double check while I'm online. I make sure that I'm signed in and that my name apear in the top right. If it does, then I click on it and go to my trophy list. Which should be updated as your connected to PSN on your PS3 everytime you finish playing a game. I'm sorry if that sounds redundant, but some people actually don't know. If your name doesn't appear, then click on of the subjects (PSN, PS3, etc) under the PS logo on your left. Now sign in properly. After that just click on your trophy list. If your using MS explorer then leave that open in one tab and open a new tab next to it. The you can bring up the forums and still go back to your trophy list when you want to copy down what trophies you need to.

If you're talking about the Portable ID update... that's actually kind of a problem for me. These forums give me trouble when signing in through there. To access the Portable ID space, I need to erase my Cookies and Temporary Internet Files every time before I can. It's a problem, but I get around to it every once in a while.

Last night I had actually gained my 420th trophy (a silver) from PixelJunk Monsters Encore. This was the one on the black flag challenge. You have to upgrade every tower that you've created, not selling a single tower, and finish the level all the while.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

Jun 10, 2010

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

If you're talking about the Portable ID update... that's actually kind of a problem for me. These forums give me trouble when signing in through there. To access the Portable ID space, I need to erase my Cookies and Temporary Internet Files every time before I can. It's a problem, but I get around to it every once in a while.

Last night I had actually gained my 420th trophy (a silver) from PixelJunk Monsters Encore. This was the one on the black flag challenge. You have to upgrade every tower that you've created, not selling a single tower, and finish the level all the while.

Actually, I'm talking about the trophy list that's viewable under your ID. Because if you can sign on and update your portable ID card, then viewing your trophy list should be rather easy. You see the purpose of my thread is not just to simply say how many trophies you have, but to list specific one's that you just earned. If you can list them by memory, then great. But most of us have to check our trophy list in order to name specific ones.

If you can't acess on this site, then I suppose you can still access it on your PS3. And either type on your PC while your PS3 trophy list is showing or write down the trophies from your list and re-type them here. It's a lot more work, but it should accomplish the same thing.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Jun 10, 2010

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Actually, I'm talking about the trophy list that's viewable under your ID. Because if you can sign on and update your portable ID card, then viewing your trophy list should be rather easy. You see the purpose of my thread is not just to simply say how many trophies you have, but to list specific one's that you just earned. If you can list them by memory, then great. But most of us have to check our trophy list in order to name specific ones.

If you can't acess on this site, then I suppose you can still access it on your PS3. And either type on your PC while your PS3 trophy list is showing or write down the trophies from your list and re-type them here. It's a lot more work, but it should accomplish the same thing.

I've tried it just the other day. After refreshing my Portable ID, I clicked on the "Trophies" tab. Is that the right one? Anyway, afterward the site logged me out, or in this case asked me to sign in again. In trying to reestablish my connection, it would not allow it to happen.

I've also tried signing in for trophy purposes through my PlayStation 3's Internet browser. Going through there is even worse than it is on the computer. I don't think that it's possible. I could try deleting my history and then heading directly to the trophy tab, but I'd prefer not deleting my Web stuff all of the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Jun 11, 2010

My trophy tab is working for the time being... so I'm taking advantage of it while I can.

Game's you are currenly playing: PixelJunk Monsters Encore

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in: PixelJunk Monsters Encore

Date last played: June 9th, 2010

What are the trophies?:

Earned Trophy
4 Tree Rainbow
Perfect clear the specified stage
April 30, 2010
1:41:18 AM EDT Fri Apr 30 01:41:18 EDT 2010
 SILVER
Earned Trophy
Get Medieval
Clear the specified stage using only arrows and cannons
April 29, 2010
8:12:36 PM EDT
SILVER

Earned Trophy
No Crossing
Clear the specified stage without crossing the bridge
May 9, 2010
1:42:23 PM EDT
BRONZE

Earned Trophy
Bomb The Boss
Clear the specified stage using only bombs to destroy the boss
April 22, 2010
4:28:35 PM EDT
BRONZE

Earned Trophy
Deep Impact *
Destroy 15 enemies at once with the Mortar Tower
April 25, 2010
1:28:23 AM EDT Sun Apr 25 01:28:23 EDT 2010
 BRONZE

Earned Trophy
Encore : Black Flag
Without selling any towers, clear the specified stage with all towers upgraded to black
June 9, 2010
1:28:49 AM EDT Wed Jun 09 01:28:49 EDT 2010
  SILVER

Earned Trophy
Encore : Wishing Well
Drop 100 coins into the water and clear the specified stage
June 9, 2010
10:09:21 PM EDT Wed Jun 09 22:09:21 EDT 2010
BRONZE

For those with a gamerscore equalvalant on your trophy card sig, what's you current point total and world rank? I'm not sure how to track down this information.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

Jun 11, 2010

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

I've tried it just the other day. After refreshing my Portable ID, I clicked on the "Trophies" tab. Is that the right one? Anyway, afterward the site logged me out, or in this case asked me to sign in again. In trying to reestablish my connection, it would not allow it to happen.

I've also tried signing in for trophy purposes through my PlayStation 3's Internet browser. Going through there is even worse than it is on the computer. I don't think that it's possible. I could try deleting my history and then heading directly to the trophy tab, but I'd prefer not deleting my Web stuff all of the time.

I ran into that same problem a few months ago. I was trying to sign on in order to refresh my ID card and would get booted to the PS homepage instead. I'm not sure why it did that. But, it obviously works now.

Looks like you got it working though. I actually stopped copying trophies from my trophies section, because everytime I did that I got a message saying that it as the wrong HTML. So, after putting up with that a few times, I decided just to look at my trophy list and summerize. It's a little bit more work, but posting my specific trophies is a bit easier. I'd reccomend that for you. It's easier IMO.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1978 posts

Jun 11, 2010

Within the last few days i have earned a number of The Saboteur and 3 Dot game Heroes trophies.

My exact last trophy was crashlander from The Saboteur.

My trophy count is:

10 Platinums

44 Gold

105 Silver

503 Bronze

That damned Yatta Yatta trophy in the Sega collection annoys me to all end. Still haven't gotten it.

I really need to get to Assassin's Creed 2...eventually.

Games that i can guarantee i will plat in the future. Ar tonelico 3 and Atelier Rorona.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Jun 11, 2010

Hawkfan267 wrote:

I ran into that same problem a few months ago. I was trying to sign on in order to refresh my ID card and would get booted to the PS homepage instead. I'm not sure why it did that. But, it obviously works now.

Looks like you got it working though. I actually stopped copying trophies from my trophies section, because everytime I did that I got a message saying that it as the wrong HTML. So, after putting up with that a few times, I decided just to look at my trophy list and summerize. It's a little bit more work, but posting my specific trophies is a bit easier. I'd reccomend that for you. It's easier IMO.

The same HTML message turns up for me. However, all it means is that the page cleared away whatever invisible HTML made the response unsuitable. Clicking the 'Post' button a second time does the trick.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 451 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Jun 15, 2010

My trophy page is working again, so I'm going to copy down the most recent trophies that I've received in PixelJunk Monsters Encore.

Earned Trophy
Encore : Zero Carat
Clear the specified stage without using gems
June 10, 2010
10:33:07 PM EDT Thu Jun 10 22:33:07 EDT 2010
 BRONZE
Earned Trophy
Picky Eater
Clear the specified stage without using the fire tower
June 11, 2010
5:33:11 PM EDT Fri Jun 11 17:33:11 EDT 2010
 BRONZE