Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Offline
14049 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Nov 17, 2009

eagles1990 wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hey I'll Contribute

 

Eagles1990's November Trophy Updates:

 

 

Ratchet and Clank: ACIT


The Lombax Triumphant
Collect all trophies in the game.
November 12, 2009
7:32:18 PM PST
Such a Great Game. Better than Future: TOD

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Platinum
Platinum
November 14, 2009
8:38:25 PM PST 
Another great game
Sitting at 601 trophies, Level 11, 8 platinums


Wow, you platinumed both Uncharted 2 and RCF2. I'm impressed. I have all but 5 trophies in RCF2 and I just started Uncharted 2. I can platinum both games in time, just not now. There's too much to play now....LOL!


Beating Uncharted 2 on crushing was really hard towards the end but I pulled it off. RCF2 was really fun to play through. Especially with the Ryno 5.


I have the RYNO V, it's just not completely upgraded that's all. If I play through challenge mode, it will be though. And heck, if I just get through uncharted 2-easy mode with most of the trophies I'll be happy. Because playing through multiple modes will take time.  

Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 11-17-2009 06:49 AM
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 30 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28902 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Nov 17, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hey I'll Contribute

 

Eagles1990's November Trophy Updates:

 

 

Ratchet and Clank: ACIT


The Lombax Triumphant
Collect all trophies in the game.
November 12, 2009
7:32:18 PM PST
Such a Great Game. Better than Future: TOD

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Platinum
Platinum
November 14, 2009
8:38:25 PM PST 
Another great game
Sitting at 601 trophies, Level 11, 8 platinums


Wow, you platinumed both Uncharted 2 and RCF2. I'm impressed. I have all but 5 trophies in RCF2 and I just started Uncharted 2. I can platinum both games in time, just not now. There's too much to play now....LOL!


Beating Uncharted 2 on crushing was really hard towards the end but I pulled it off. RCF2 was really fun to play through. Especially with the Ryno 5.


I have the RYNO V, it's just not completely upgraded that's all. If I play through challenge mode, it will be though. And heck, if I just get through uncharted 2-easy mode with most of the trophies I'll be happy. Because playing through multiple modes will take time.  

Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 11-17-2009 06:49 AM

It's possible to make it through Easy with most of the trophies but some of them require you to use the in-game store to buy weapons(after you beat the game). Especially the 250 kills with the GAU, since it's a weapon you rarely come across.

Message 31 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Offline
14049 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Nov 17, 2009

eagles1990 wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hey I'll Contribute

 

Eagles1990's November Trophy Updates:

 

 

Ratchet and Clank: ACIT


The Lombax Triumphant
Collect all trophies in the game.
November 12, 2009
7:32:18 PM PST
Such a Great Game. Better than Future: TOD

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Platinum
Platinum
November 14, 2009
8:38:25 PM PST 
Another great game
Sitting at 601 trophies, Level 11, 8 platinums


Wow, you platinumed both Uncharted 2 and RCF2. I'm impressed. I have all but 5 trophies in RCF2 and I just started Uncharted 2. I can platinum both games in time, just not now. There's too much to play now....LOL!


Beating Uncharted 2 on crushing was really hard towards the end but I pulled it off. RCF2 was really fun to play through. Especially with the Ryno 5.


I have the RYNO V, it's just not completely upgraded that's all. If I play through challenge mode, it will be though. And heck, if I just get through uncharted 2-easy mode with most of the trophies I'll be happy. Because playing through multiple modes will take time.  

Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 11-17-2009 06:49 AM

It's possible to make it through Easy with most of the trophies but some of them require you to use the in-game store to buy weapons(after you beat the game). Especially the 250 kills with the GAU, since it's a weapon you rarely come across.


 

Yeah, I'm mainly working on the weapon trophies now. I only have 2, but I'm slowly getting more as I run into areas with lots of enemies. However, I tend to repeat these areas as much as I can. so it slows down the game. The other trophies I'm trying for is at least one steel fist (I figure the 10 in a row trophy is fairly impossible at this point) and stealth mastery trophy. LOL, all this and I'm trying to get as many tresures as I can (I missed one, but have over 30). So yeah, the first playthrough will take awhile.

 

That's why I'm impressed you were able to platinum the game is such a short period of time. There's so much to do.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 32 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28902 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 1, 2009

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

 

Mooned
Perform as the Drummer.
November 23, 2009
10:48:42 PM PST
 
This will be the last Trophy In November for me(I can't believe I didn't get this trophy already since I had the game since June)
 
I've been playing Uncharted 2 online for a while now. It's really addictive. I'll probably get GOW Collection tomorrow.

Message 33 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11598 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 2, 2009

Games that you are currently playing: BioShock, Resident Evil 5, and Tekken 6.

 

Games that you have currently earned some trophies in: BioShock.

 

Date last played: 11/29/09

 

What are the trophies?

 

BioShock

 

Defeated Andrew Ryan *
The player has defeated Andrew Ryan

November 29, 2009
1:26:24 AM PST

 

Broke Fontaine's Mind Control *
The player has broken Fontaine's mind control

November 29, 2009
3:11:29 AM PST

 

Two Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded two weapons

November 29, 2009
12:48:55 AM PST

 

Three Fully Upgraded Weapons
The player has fully upgraded three weapons

November 29, 2009
1:59:47 AM PST

 

Fully Researched Little Sister
Fully research the Little Sister

November 29, 2009
1:54:47 AM PST

 

Ammo Inventor
The player has successfully invented all possible ammo types

November 29, 2009
3:06:07 AM PST

 

What is your current point total and world rank?

 

I do have a "trophy card" but I don't put it in my signature... Here...

 

 

^ Points will vary and I don't plan to keep editing this post all of the time...

 

What is that one trophy you're currently trying to get that you haven't obtained yet?

 

To be completely honest with you, I'm not really "trying" for any trophies. When the opportunity presents itself I might try to finish collecting those pigeons in Grand Theft Auto IV but I'm not even playing this video game right now so take that for what it's worth...

 

Endangered Species
You collected every hidden package in the game.

 

Trophies just aren't things that I usually go out of my way for...

 

What are the next video game(s) that you will be playing that will have trophy support?

 

I really couldn't tell you... At this point in time I don't want any more PS3 video games... I had my eye on Cross Edge, Burnout Paradise, and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection a little while ago but I'm not really in a spending sort of mood (to be completely honest with you)...

Message Edited by SweetPoison13 on 12-01-2009 09:21 PM

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 34 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Offline
14049 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 2, 2009

SweetPoison13 wrote:

 


If the trophy card is part of your sig, then all you have to do is click on it in order to find out what your actual point total is. To put it into your sig, go to your profile on the top right side of the browser and then copy and past the sig's HTML into the space provided. If you don't know whatthe HTML is then go back to your trophy card page from MMOS. Sign in and just copy that into your PS profile.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 35 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11598 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 3, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

 


If the trophy card is part of your sig, then all you have to do is click on it in order to find out what your actual point total is. To put it into your sig, go to your profile on the top right side of the browser and then copy and past the sig's HTML into the space provided. If you don't know whatthe HTML is then go back to your trophy card page from MMOS. Sign in and just copy that into your PS profile.


Thanks Hawkfan267 but I don't really want to put my trophy card into my signature... Why? There are many reasons for this... One reason would be that I'm not much of a trophy hunter... Another reason would be that I don't feel the need to showcase my trophies... The list goes on...

 

With that being said, it would appear that I have 3615 points (as of November 22nd)...

Message Edited by SweetPoison13 on 12-02-2009 07:15 PM

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 36 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Offline
14049 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 4, 2009

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

 


If the trophy card is part of your sig, then all you have to do is click on it in order to find out what your actual point total is. To put it into your sig, go to your profile on the top right side of the browser and then copy and past the sig's HTML into the space provided. If you don't know whatthe HTML is then go back to your trophy card page from MMOS. Sign in and just copy that into your PS profile.


Thanks Hawkfan267 but I don't really want to put my trophy card into my signature... Why? There are many reasons for this... One reason would be that I'm not much of a trophy hunter... Another reason would be that I don't feel the need to showcase my trophies... The list goes on...

 

With that being said, it would appear that I have 3615 points (as of November 22nd)...

Message Edited by SweetPoison13 on 12-02-2009 07:15 PM

 

Well, you should at least be able to click on your trophy card, since you do have one, to find out what the trophy count is when it's translated into points.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 37 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28902 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 5, 2009
I'd update my trophies but God Of War Collection doesn't show up in my trophy profile even though the trophies are there.........
Message 38 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2003
Offline
14049 posts
 

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Dec 7, 2009

eagles1990 wrote:
I'd update my trophies but God Of War Collection doesn't show up in my trophy profile even though the trophies are there.........

 

I ran into the same problem. It shows up on my trophy list on my PS3 but not here for some reason. I've basically just decided to summerize how many God of war collection trophies I have, without listing specific ones. That's the best we can do, I think.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 39 of 451 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes