Last Guardian
11727 posts

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Nov 19, 2013

It's been about a month since my last update on Platinuming. Not that it's all that important... unless someone out there finds this sort of discussion helpful/interesting? Anyhow, I now have a set of three extra Platinums to talk about.

#40 is LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. Nothing much to say here. Like the Batman game before it, getting this Platinum wasn't too fun. Having to switch characters in the free-roaming mode only through the computer terminal is a pain compared to earlier/later games that either let you swap between a certain cycle of characters or let you choose the one you wanted from a menu at any time. It's annoying having to head all the way back upstairs every time you need a specific character that performs a specific function that other characters can't do for themselves.

#41 is Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus. Getting this one should not be too difficult for anyone. It's a fun game, but there definitely isn't as much there compared to earlier titles in the series. You don't see some of the supporting characters as much, and the story isn't all that deep. Still, the game manages to be fun throughout.

#42 is Hotline Miami. This is a fairly difficult Platinum to obtain. A number of the trophies actually popped up by accident rather than knowing that it would happen the way it did. Though, I did go out of my way to get the brick one by throwing an actual brick at three guys at once. Getting an A+ in any level can be difficult. But, it does get easier once you replay a stage over and over again. Some of the stages I actually found to be too difficult for Zack the frog. It's been suggested that Carl is the better choice. Not only does throwing the drill at enemies net you a score, but you also get 1,100 point for drilling an enemy. This amounts for high boldness (especially if you let enemies be aware of you) and a couple of other high achievements, such as killings.

Message 451 of 451 (86 Views)
0 Likes