Highlighted
Jan 28 2014
By: hamachi12 Hekseville Citizen 336 posts

What kind of graphics and map size will Watchdogs have?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 293 views Edited Jan 28, 2014

I'm really excited for the game. But I am wondering, how big will the map be? In fact, how big will next gen video games be? GTA 5 size? Just Cause 2 size? Also, how good will the graphics be in watch dogs since it will only be on next gen systems?

Yes, I sometimes ask variations of the same question. No need for a BS remark. If you don't like the question then leave.
Message 1 of 11 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: What kind of graphics and map size will Watchdogs have?

Jan 28, 2014

Big maps can cause a lack of detail, so don't think that a huge map means a good game. What do you mean by "what kind of graphics"? Haven't you seen gameplay?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Jan 28, 2014
I'm sure the graphics will be really good. I hope the map is a good size, doubt it will be as big as gta 5, but close. That's just a guess though, I will be getting this game for sure.
Message 3 of 11 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Jan 28, 2014
Map size will probably be infamous's size.
For graphics jus look at game play vids
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 11 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Yea, this is another game I'll be getting..  Can't wait til it's finally released.

Message 5 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 28, 2014

I am not even remotely excited about Watch Dogs and I seriously can't see what all the hype is about.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 6 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jan 28, 2014

socom69 wrote:

I am not even remotely excited about Watch Dogs and I seriously can't see what all the hype is about.

It's exciting to most people because of the melding of a few types of gameplay - it's kind of a mashup of Splinter Cell, GTA, & Assassin's Creed, with several spins on the existing formulas (particularly the abilities one gains by hacking the city, as well as the immersive nature of playing with others).

It's not a totally new idea, but a combination of sinning gameplay mechanics, kind of how The Last Of Us is.

If stealth mechanics with shooter elements in a cyberpunk open world isn't your thing, hey, it isn't your thing.  SOCOM has a rabid following, but, I never got into the game, myself.  *shrugs*  We don't all need to like every AAA title. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 7 of 11 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Its a new AAA IP. That looks good.

Nuff said.

socom69 wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Jan 28, 2014
I'm just not sure if the gameplay trailer truly reflect the game itself. As those were released way before the game itself has been released, almost a year and a half before it's release.I just like big maps with tons of variety.
Yes, I sometimes ask variations of the same question. No need for a BS remark. If you don't like the question then leave.
Message 9 of 11 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jan 28, 2014

hamachi12 wrote:
I'm just not sure if the gameplay trailer truly reflect the game itself. As those were released way before the game itself has been released, almost a year and a half before it's release.I just like big maps with tons of variety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1h0V40LD8

Grindhead_Jim

Message 10 of 11 (166 Views)
0 Likes