Mar 31 2014
By: ADEPTUS_276 Lombax Warrior 207 posts

What old game you would like to see either as remake or sequel?

[ Edited ]
29 replies 179 views Edited Mar 31, 2014

I hope that nobody posted this question before, if not, I apologise and please close this. Ok here my wish list:

The unforgettable and struggling...

CHAOS LEGION   Capcom (top game for me I would be fine even with a digital version)

Grandia and Valkyrie Profile ( because there is not only Final Fantasy saga)

Decap Attack (when Sega used to make very hilarious games)

Tenchu  (when a Ninja were dressed as a true silent asssassin)

Overlord (had a lot of fun with that game, a solid RTS too bad the online did not work properly)

Knights of the Temple ( despite the graphic the first one was really good. That Templar knight storyline very involving, too bad the game were penalized by too many gameplay bugs, but who knows what Starbreezes could do with Ps4.

Hmmm, nothing catches my mind for now, so your turn, suit yourselves guys. Smiley Wink

Mod Edit: Removed Games and Platforms label label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

Message 1 of 30 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: What old game you would like to see either as remake or sequel?

Mar 31, 2014

Just FFXII for me, it gets a lot of stick but is actually one of my favorites as it is so open and the side quests are a lot of fun. Now that FFX has been remastered I hope they'll do the same.

And surprisingly I'm not going to harp on about FFVII AND FFVIII as as much as I'd love to see them remade I think they would love that nostalgic feeling you get playing these games.

Message 2 of 30 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Mar 31, 2014
Black - with Multiplayer or a Sequel

SSX Tricky - With Multiplayer

Final Fantasy 12

Socom 2 HD - with Online play pleeaassee

Message 3 of 30 (163 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Forgot to add Burnout with Takedown or Revenge. Paradise was awful!

Message 4 of 30 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
3341 posts

Mar 31, 2014
Yes Burnout 3 would be amazing... Burnout Revenge was released on Xbox 360 I'm surprised EA didn't bother releasing it as a bargain title on PSN.
Message 5 of 30 (155 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29169 posts

Mar 31, 2014

No "remake" or remaster. I want a NEW Syphon Filter game. 

Syphon Filter

Message 6 of 30 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2014

Well I might say that it is almost granted that renowned old school brands like: Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, etc, soon or later will be rebooted a way or another. However, what I really would like to see are those "fallen stars" who just made a blast for then disapperar in the shadow. Unforgettable titles like Legend of Dragoons, Shadow of Memories, Rule of Rose, etc. Fortunately now we will see a new form of Drakengard even if I am skeptical about a possible record of sellings. As you see I am principally focused on titles of ps2 era, since they were probably, the golden age of Sony, ancient yet immortal glories. Yes I am a nostalgic retro-gamer. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 30 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. I loved playing this on the PS2, despite the reviews. A sequel or remake with online servers would be awesome!

Message 8 of 30 (134 Views)
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Good Idea and a new Marvel ultimate alliance III would be also cool, besides we need the answer to DC universe supremacy. Yes, I really enjoyed Syphon Filter series though. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 30 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Resident Evil 0 on the PS4 as a remake but obviously the same story but with new mechanics close to the ones in Resident Evil 6 or Revelations and with a lot of more graphics. That game I would love to play it.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 10 of 30 (119 Views)
0 Likes