Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: What old game you would like to see either as remake or sequel?

Mar 31, 2014

I want to see a new Twisted Metal game...

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 21 of 30 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15795 posts

Mar 31, 2014

i think that it's save to say that Tenchu is dead. The last few games of the series were horrible.  A remake of either Colony wars, Star Wars dark forces (it was a FPS), G police 1&2, and the strike series (nuclear strike, soviet strike, etc). Also, I'd love to see a remake of either SSX or SSX tricky. As Hawkfan, I'd love to see a THPS HD collection on either PS3 or PS4.  

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 22 of 30 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Mar 31, 2014

ADEPTUS_276 wrote:

JRico_32 wrote:

A new Manhunt game would be great!

Hmmm the Evil within looks pretty much between Saw and Manhunt II, so do we really need a sequel of it? Smiley Wink

Probably not. But would it be great?

Spoiler
 Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 23 of 30 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Apr 1, 2014

How about a remake of Spyro The Dragon or Crash Bandicoot?

“To the strongest!”

I shall return soon...
Message 24 of 30 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Crash Bandicoot. Reminds me of when I was younger.

Call me Mr. FREDDIEkillz
Message 25 of 30 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Hawkfan267 wrote:

i think that it's save to say that

Hawkfan267 wrote:

i think that it's save to say that Tenchu is dead. The last few games of the series were horrible.  A remake of either Colony wars, Star Wars dark forces (it was a FPS), G police 1&2, and the strike series (nuclear strike, soviet strike, etc). Also, I'd love to see a remake of either SSX or SSX tricky. As Hawkfan, I'd love to see a THPS HD collection on either PS3 or PS4.  

. The last few games of the series were horrible.  A remake of either Colony wars, Star Wars dark forces (it was a FPS), G police 1&2, and the strike series (nuclear strike, soviet strike, etc). Also, I'd love to see a remake of either SSX or SSX tricky. As Hawkfan, I'd love to see a THPS HD collection on either PS3 or PS4.  

That is not true, except for Tenchu to X360 the others gameplay installment were different but not horrible at all. For instance considered how Tenchu 4 it ran on a psp or Wii, the graphic and the first interaction with display commands were pretty good IMHO. There were a plenty of Hissatsu (instant kill) to perform, even more than the previous chapters and always very various, it was more tactical than the others episodes and that is a fact. In high resolution for Ps4, I bet the brand will be resurrected in no time, so long that Acquire lives so it does Tenchu saga.

Message 26 of 30 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Apr 1, 2014

I would love to see an update or sequel (spirtual or direct or whatever) to Bushido Blade.  That game was one of my favorites on the PS1.  The mechanics were just so refreshing for a fighting game, every move felt like it could be decisive (and often was).

But I'd settle for an HD release of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.  So...much...fan...service!

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 27 of 30 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Jhooud wrote:

I would love to see an update or sequel (spirtual or direct or whatever) to Bushido Blade.  That game was one of my favorites on the PS1.  The mechanics were just so refreshing for a fighting game, every move felt like it could be decisive (and often was).

But I'd settle for an HD release of Budokai Tenkaichi 3.  So...much...fan...service!

Hell yeah Bushido Blade, great samurai series as well for Kengo. However the sequel of Bushido Blade it never arrived here in EU sadly, never understood the reason. But since Squaresoft has fused with Enix I really doubt we will see a new installment...

Message 28 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

As i mention before in other article , Parasite Eve franchise deserve a return on home consoles

I would also hope for Onimusha / Dino Crisis return if that possible.. which i think it wont ever happen

considiring Capcom becomes arrogant these days we may not expect any PS exclusive from them
other than Deep Down and some Sengoku Basara games , i never seen any localization from Capcom on these titles

Its almost impossible to see PS exclusive from Capcom coming to the west .. oh well , just hope for the better :]

Message 29 of 30 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Apr 1, 2014

I really want the first Devil May Cry, not a reboot (although I thoroughly enjoyed Team Ninja's stab at it)

Message 30 of 30 (85 Views)
0 Likes