Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: What we expect out of PS4 when we buy it

Feb 21, 2013
Id like to see some kind of new step in the future. Instead of the ps4 just being a graphical update how about we get eyedentify? How about having something such as an AI component that makes it easy for devs to add AI in a game so it plays differently based on a gamers playstyle?

How about the motion control/camera being in a virtual world? Like the BF3 game the gadget show had...this could be accomplished in your living room with a good camera and move controllers.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 21, 2013
all i need is Dragons Dogma Sequel (or even a remake) and Dark Souls for PS4.
-suddenly... life has a new meaning-
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Mar 9, 2013
what i expect? well i expect confirmation from Capcom for a Dragons Dogma (port and/or sequel) on PS4, and then ill trade in my PS3 for a PS4.
-suddenly... life has a new meaning-
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 4, 2013
The PS4, will be more successful than the Xbox one, due to the PS4 being cheaper, and involve more fun and employment in the usage of the console.

I have the Xbox 360 arcade, and it works a beauty, and I think that every one that owns one, shouldn't buy the new Xbox due to the price, and the very funny and stupid idea of " once you have bought the game disk, you can not sell it, exchange it, or even give it to someone else" due to once you have purchased the game, that game is saved/burnt into your on-line profile, and only you can use it. Which means shops like CEX, and GAME, will go bust.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Mockers- wrote:

gR3yGh051

So, your saying buy a PS4 for 400+ bucks to use my cellphone because they can't even supply basic communication to friends I don't even know in real life yet have in my cell phone. Buy a USB keyboard but yet it's still going to block my main screen view and cost me extra. Btw not everyone has a cell phone.

-Instant messaging is a must with touchscreen keyboard

-Mailbox system just needs to be organized more

Overal rehaul and organzation of social connection to my friends. make it easir, make it simple and make it work. If your fine with these features keep the PS3 and stop downing everything I said when the PS4 should have all of these features and more

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1046 posts

Jul 5, 2013
What do I expect? I expect the nice feel of a controller in my hand, the small tug as the disk is gently pulled into the system and the thrill of playing a brand new generation of video games.
I expect what every true gamer wants to feel each time they power on the system and start up Destiny. The adrenaline rushing through your veins as you indulge yourself in an intense multiplayer battle amongst your friends and the sheer joy of winning or the bitter but sweet taste of defeat.
The excitement of living the action packed tale of Knack and the beautiful graphics as you battle your way out of a wave of enemies and claim victory over the forces of evil.
I expect the best gaming experience that could possibly be offered in the generation of gaming we live in.
I expect a gamers dream.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3785 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Then you will be disappointed. The controller doesn't have a touch screen...

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I expect my PS4 to run games more smoothly than the PS3 does, all games to have at least 1080p graphics by default (since both Xbox One and PS4 support up to 4K resolution), faster load times, better online quality, to support the official PS Bluetooth headset that I already have, to give me a familiar feel yet new experience and to have a large library of games to play from all PS consoles (I really want to play Ray Storm from the PS1 again, but it's not on PSN and it's not in any of my used game stores).

I am willing to pay extra money for Gaikai if I'm able to have access to the entire PS1 and PS2 game libraries through it. This is very important to me since I love to play some of the really old games that you just can't find anymore.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jul 5, 2013
"What we expect out of PS4 when we buy it"

Hmm. Technical problems of course.
Life aint made to come around twice. Thats why I gotta get it right. -Lupe fiasco
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (95 Views)
0 Likes