MVP Support
10862 posts

Re: What will the PS4 look like.

May 19, 2013

deaofly wrote:

Its going to be a box with 2 buttons. If you press the wrong button a hole will open and a fist will fly out and punch you right in the face. That's part of the learning tutorial of the system lol Smiley Tongue Best part is you will have the PS logo somewheres on your face so you can wear it proudly haha Just Kidding.

I am currently under the impression that it will have a sledge hammer that pops out the disc slot and smashes any nearby PS3s that it detects...

Message 11 of 13 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3206 posts

May 19, 2013
To bad it isn't made in Korea, you could get one missile with every purchase of a PS4. Smiley Tongue
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 12 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 19, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

deaofly wrote:

Its going to be a box with 2 buttons. If you press the wrong button a hole will open and a fist will fly out and punch you right in the face. That's part of the learning tutorial of the system lol Smiley Tongue Best part is you will have the PS logo somewheres on your face so you can wear it proudly haha Just Kidding.

I am currently under the impression that it will have a sledge hammer that pops out the disc slot and smashes any nearby PS3s that it detects...

lol my problem with the lack of backwards compatibility on the PS4 has to do with the fact that consoles won't last forever. I think long term rather than short term.

Anyways, I would like to have a shiny PS4 with green and blue leds and a hard drive and wi-fi indicators with a flat top and a disc slot. 

Message 13 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes