Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: What would you like to see next for the PS Vita??

Feb 16, 2013

I really agree with the PS2 games but i dont think the vita can run a PS2 emulator. But other then that all these ideas are really good. Honestly if PLAYSTATION doesnt take these seriously then maybe we all should just run playstation ourselves. Easy ideas but for some reason looked over by plantations. They need to take the customers reponses more serious Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 30 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Radio accessible through music app
Amazon instant video
HTML5 support
an new franchise exclusive to vita

[Forsaken Crown]
Message 22 of 30 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Almost everything i wrote on my last reply was about games, so here are the features I would want to see on my vita:

-Maybe a facebook/twitter bar that lets you see news or post while you play. (would make those annoying load times less annoying).

-An user friendly version of this forums. 

-A feature to record video of your gameplay, and option to upload it to a computer or a site like youtube or FB.

-More free stuff.

-Maybe sony could make a deal with Google and make android market compatible with PSVITA.

-A feature to make notes while you play (similar to  3DS)

-A feature to display a simple text viewer as you play (I discourage the use of walktroughs, but still would be useful)

-Remote play for all games (Imagine playing farcry 3 on vita)

-Youtube video downloader

-The ability to use the vita as a controller on PS3 (Doesnt matter if you cant see the game on vita screen, but use it as a normal dualshock)

-BETTER ADVERTISING!!!!!

-Feature to store vita games on a PS3 and remote play them from vita (might be difficult, but awesome)

-Stream music from computer without copying it to vita. (there was an iphone app for doing that, why cant vita do it?)

-Im not sure if the vita already has this, but I havent seen it. A password code on the lock screen, not on the apps themselves (like most smartphones)

-Change the colors of the apps background (Specially the music app)

-Save data management, and if you delete a game, save data stays.

-Almost all of the suggestions made by other users are pretty cool too, and would love to see them implemented.

Do sony staff even read these forums?

Message 23 of 30 (147 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Yes sony staff reads these. Most of there ideas cocme from the Forums. an those were sweet ideas. I agree 110%

Message 24 of 30 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 16, 2013

settings>security>screen lock

Message 25 of 30 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 16, 2013

i would reallylike to see a guitar tuner app for the PSvita. i think a lot of musicians would appreciate this

Message 26 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Feb 17, 2013

It seems like music maker apps should be in order. I agree. If your not in a gaming mode maybe you could create something an f so why not a beat or even a song. Good idea!

Message 27 of 30 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I'd like a way to have multiple region psn accounts that don't require you to restore the Vita back to it's factory settings. Or better yet to make things even more efficient is to bring full backwards capability for all ps1 classics and psp games. Whomever came up with the region locking on the Vita is an absolute MORON and is the cause of great and re-occurring frustration for many Vita users. I apologize for the rant, but I'm just sick of having to reset everything every time I want to play a game from my UK account that should rightfully be available for NA Vita users.

Message 28 of 30 (101 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Folder sorting and smaller icons.

[Forsaken Crown]
Message 29 of 30 (91 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I would also like to see PS2 ports. Theres more then enough games that they can do that. Especially Twisted Metal Black!!! 

Message 30 of 30 (76 Views)
0 Likes