Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: When ps4 comes out?

Apr 6, 2013

eh, I use Netflix on a daily basis. And if you think that stuff is garbage...you'll probably hate all the social things that will be on the PS4.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 11 of 17 (116 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7543 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

eh, I use Netflix on a daily basis. And if you think that stuff is garbage...you'll probably hate all the social things that will be on the PS4.

Oh man I absolutely love my streaming Netflix from my PS3.  I use it as my primary source of entertainment.  It would be a horrible idea to get rid of it!

Message 12 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Not Netflix, just all other garbage. I said, though I'm not getting ps4. I got ps3, that's all I need and a gaming PC.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 13 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Apr 6, 2013
We know. You game on your PC. PLEASE stop bringing that up in each and every post you EVER post here on the forums. You are not as smart as you think you are, and you have been proven to be a liar and spreading wrong information repeatedly.

In addition, every single post you make you put in some comment about your 20 year old PC that you think is so great and that PC gaming is better. We don't care. You are acting like a one-legged man who screams out "I ONLY HAVE ONE LEG!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!" After a very short while, that just become annoying and meaningless.

Until you start actually contributing something to these forums that is worth discussing, please stop posting.
Message 14 of 17 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1515 posts

Apr 6, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Oh man I absolutely love my streaming Netflix from my PS3.  I use it as my primary source of entertainment.  It would be a horrible idea to get rid of it!

hell yea. they just recently added all the old cartoon netwrok classics too Man Wink

We need to just stop replying to dster post and topics. I dont understand his quarrels. Your PC will struggle next gen. You try too hard to carve yourself from a doughly homogenous mass into a unique little snowflake. What is generally annoying no matter what the platform is people who can't shut up about their platform no matter what the actual topic of the thread is.

Nobody cares about your platform of choice.

Message 15 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I'm sorry didn't mean to upset anyone here, please forgive. Leave all garbage on ps3, it don't matter. If no one uses the stuff and ps4, will have it what's the point though? Crackle is good, Netflix works proper as well, YouTube on browser did work at one time, but it didn't last time I tried. What's point of having a browser if it don't work proper, same could be said about ps3 console. It's ok though as long as the games are 30 or lower though and work some what proper.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 16 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4391 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheDster wrote:
I'm sorry didn't mean to upset anyone here, please forgive. Leave all garbage on ps3, it don't matter.

THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE THE BLOODY THREAD?!!!!!!
Just to see yourself post? 

What garbage TheDster?  Do us the honor of at least qualifying your inane drivel, and tell us what qualifies as garbage.

Is it just things you don't like?  Or things you don't think work properly.  What if other people like them?  What if they work just fine for other people?  Are they still garbage?

You are the most selfish, self centered person I have ever seen.  Just because you don't see a point to something, or it doesn't work right for you, you assume that it must be this way for the entire rest of the world.

Well guess what.  You are not the centre of the universe.  Just because you can't get something to work right, doesn't mean it is inherently broken.  Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it is a conspiracy.  You could fill an ocean with what you don't understand.

My PS3 works fine.  It has never had any trophy synch issues, nor has anyone else I know.  My Skyrim worked fine.  I finished the game.  300 plus hours with over a level 50 and not one major issue.  Nor has anyone else I know.

This company has given a crap load of features in the PS3 OS over the years.  Some work better then others, but all of them have been for FREE.

FREE!  A big rich corporation giving your poor a$$ stuff for FREE.  How does that sit with your down trodden conspiracy theory crap.

So shut up.  Stop singling Sony out.  They are no different then any other company in the gaming industry.  You want to complain, complain how every manufacturer this generation dropped the ball with product quality when it came to over heating problems, because they were forced to get rid of leaded solder by a bunch over zealous hippies, who didn't bother to learn how little leaded solder impacts the environment, in a world where recycling electronics has become big business.

Complain how all developers are forcing a digital download only model on an unwilling consumer base, just so they can maintain more control over the product we have bought.  A model started with PC gaming I might add.  Complain how Windows limits the amount of memory the OS can access for applications, including games, to half of what the PS4 will have access to, no matter how much ram you have in your PC.

Complain about things that are real, relevant, and back them up with actual facts.

So, TheDster, what garbage is the PS3 so full of that needs to be removed?  We are all dying to know.

Be One With The Game.

Message 17 of 17 (42 Views)
0 Likes