Jun 10 2014
By: eVu_GOD First Son 1 posts

Where's My Exclusive Beta?

[ Edited ]
12 replies 347 views Edited Jun 10, 2014

I find it very unpleasing and unfortunate that as a customer who is clearly not so valued, I do not get all the insentives I was entitled when purchasing playstation plus. Since becoming a member I have yet to receive any exclusive betas and feel that the community deserves more than just limited insentives. I want what I am paying for and SONY should provide it for ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS!

removed multiple labels added: feedback/ideas to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 13 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Re: Where's My Exclusive Beta?

Jun 10, 2014
When Sony has a first party title that has a beta, you will get invited if it's 3rd party its up to the developer to give you access not Sony just relax.
Message 2 of 13 (343 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jun 10, 2014
In time.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 3 of 13 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 10, 2014

Learn to check your email more often.

Thats where you're going to get information on Beta's.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 13 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 10, 2014

What Beta are you referring to? 

It's the meaning of life and it's streamed live on YouTube. We're scared of drowning, flying and shooters.But we're all slowly dying in front of computers.
Message 5 of 13 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 10, 2014

Exactly, what betas? And what first party games are coming down the pipeline that would even have a proper beta? LBP3? A beta for a game that's laregly user generated would be incredibly boring... Uncharted 4 isn't likely to have a beta as it'd be, well, just the game itself.

After the driveclub news that the PsPlus "version" was just a glorified demo I gave up up PsPlus incentives entirely.

I'll continue to download the mildly entertaining indie games each month and not expect much else.

Message 6 of 13 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jun 10, 2014

PrattleSnakeVenm wrote:

Exactly, what betas? And what first party games are coming down the pipeline that would even have a proper beta? LBP3? A beta for a game that's laregly user generated would be incredibly boring... Uncharted 4 isn't likely to have a beta as it'd be, well, just the game itself.

After the driveclub news that the PsPlus "version" was just a glorified demo I gave up up PsPlus incentives entirely.

I'll continue to download the mildly entertaining indie games each month and not expect much else.

There will be pleanty of betas to come Via Plus and dont say a LBP beta is boring cause its actualy not at all.

Message 7 of 13 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 10, 2014

So you mean in like 2016? Because I will have spent $150 at that point. It's not a super big deal, but it's disingenuous to use betas as a selling point.

Message 8 of 13 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jun 10, 2014

PrattleSnakeVenm wrote:

So you mean in like 2016? Because I will have spent $150 at that point. It's not a super big deal, but it's disingenuous to use betas as a selling point.

Have you ever checthe email you tied your PSN account to. If you dont you will never see betas you are envited to. You are notified via email your PSN acs attached to.

Message 9 of 13 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 10, 2014

I do, although they end up in my gmail "promotions file" which is annoying.

Which betas have been offerred? I check IGN/Kotaku pretty regularly so I would be surprised if any have been available but it's not impossible. (PS4 only btw)

Message 10 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes