Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: System Software Update Sony???

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

HWGuy14 wrote:
I wonder how difficult it is to program things like headset support and mp3 playback yet.. and much more. these are things that shouldhad been avalible at launch.

Here, let me help you sony,

<code:bb>///[]MAKE PULSE HEADSET COMPATIBLE ? VALUE: TURE <<>>:// code ://bbrLSO-8859-1-----MP3 PLAYBACK? : TRUE>>>code:bb>

Ask Microsoft, they fixed all the wrongs day one patch. Got some issues. But it wasn't as painful as the Playstation situation is.

No.

People are just impatient, self-entitled brats. Sony had a Day One patch (1.50), and a system stability patch about 2-3 weeks later (1.52).

Maybe you kids should start paying attention to the gaming industry a little closer, or simply learn how to use the Internet's search feature..... I found this on google with the keywords "sony firmware ps4 headset"

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/01/03/shuhei-yoshida-briefly-talks-about-ps4-pulse-headset-...

" A PS4 firmware update to allow the use of the “PlayStation line of headsets” is expected to go live early this month, but when Shuhei was asked about it, he only replied, “Pulse support will come with the future firmware updates.” He then added, “Sorry for not being specific about timing.” We’ll keep an eye on this and let you know once a date is confirmed "

Learn to be patient, as it is a virtue. Because good things come to those who wait, children.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 223 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Where is that USB headset update that was supposed to happen about now?

Jan 11, 2014

Is there any word on this? Many articles have said usb headset support would come in a patch at the very beginning of january. I just wanna use my pulse elites and have been looking forward to this update for a couple months now and dont know if its gonna come through afterall or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 223 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Re: Where is that USB headset update that was supposed to happen about now?

Jan 11, 2014
this was 8 days ago.. still no set date

https://twitter.com/yosp/statuses/418889076318543873
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 223 (659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Where is that USB headset update that was supposed to happen about now?

Jan 11, 2014

Thanks for the link man. I frikkin hate it when they back track on stuff. Its insane that they arnt supporting their own products. 

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 223 (654 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

Re: Where's the PS4 System Software Update, Sony?

Jan 11, 2014
Well there will be a big update that will bring PlayStation now support for the summer. I am guessing that is when we will see additional features. Probably won't be all of them tho.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 223 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

HWGuy14 wrote:
I wonder how difficult it is to program things like headset support and mp3 playback yet.. and much more. these are things that shouldhad been avalible at launch.

<code:bb>///[]MAKE PULSE HEADSET COMPATIBLE ? VALUE: TURE <<>>:// code ://bbrLSO-8859-1-----MP3 PLAYBACK? : TRUE>>>code:bb>

Ask Microsoft, they fixed all the wrongs day one patch. Got some issues. But it wasn't as painful as the Playstation situation is.

No.

People are just impatient, self-entitled brats. Sony had a Day One patch (1.50), and a system stability patch about 2-3 weeks later (1.52).

Maybe you kids should start paying attention to the gaming industry a little closer, or simply learn how to use the Internet's search feature..... I found this on google with the keywords "sony firmware ps4 headset"

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/01/03/shuhei-yoshida-briefly-talks-about-ps4-pulse-headset-...

" A PS4 firmware update to allow the use of the “PlayStation line of headsets” is expected to go live early this month, but when Shuhei was asked about it, he only replied, “Pulse support will come with the future firmware updates.” He then added, “Sorry for not being specific about timing.” We’ll keep an eye on this and let you know once a date is confirmed "

Learn to be patient, as it is a virtue. Because good things come to those who wait, children.

Almost 2 months is pretty patient is it not?

1 Month was too much, 2 is just overkill.

They already gave us a date on all the missing features. They said after launch. that time has passed. It's been after launch since the 15th of November at 0:00AM.

I'm not even after headset support, I'm after the other missing stuff, Actually I'm after every single missing feature for every Playstation owner that has been wronged by the company.

It's not that we are self entitled it's more that some people are Sony apologists.

Why does that link exist? Why is he talking? because people keep pushing for answers. If we all took your route of wait it out they would do nothing. Pretty much because we'd all be doing nothing to help ourselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 223 (608 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Hey Guys,just called sony!They said Jan on firmware!!!

Jan 11, 2014

Hey Guys,my info is legit!Just call me Adam Shefter of  Sony!!Be on lookout this teusday or followiing!Louisville Courier Journal Sources.Com Reports!!  Any questions . . . .Inbox my PS4 username AdmiralDiehl?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 223 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: Hey Guys,just called sony!They said Jan on firmware!!!

Jan 11, 2014
How about you just point out the news in your thread instead of wasting time.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 223 (522 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

HWGuy14 wrote:

No.

Almost 2 months is pretty patient is it not?

1 Month was too much, 2 is just overkill.

They already gave us a date on all the missing features. They said after launch. that time has passed. It's been after launch since the 15th of November at 0:00AM.

I'm not even after headset support, I'm after the other missing stuff, Actually I'm after every single missing feature for every Playstation owner that has been wronged by the company.

It's not that we are self entitled it's more that some people are Sony apologists.

Why does that link exist? Why is he talking? because people keep pushing for answers. If we all took your route of wait it out they would do nothing. Pretty much because we'd all be doing nothing to help ourselves.

Because things are not as easy as you think. Its not at the snap of OUR fingers and things get done on OUR timeline.

I run a small business, so even the smallest change in how things are done can take a long time to implement because of an already massive workload, not just for myself but for those who deal with my clientele. 

We get it. Sony has responded to your voices. Now let them get to work. 

We've gotten 2 firmware updates already. There will be more. Just be patient.

You can call everyone an apologist or sympathizer, but that's more to do with the fact that you simply don't understand. 

I've seen how hard it is to program an update for an app on both android and iOS.we're talking WEEKS of looking at thousands of lines of code, and then writing a program that searches and modifies the values BUT doesn't affect other parts of code. And that's only Changing aspects of code, Implementing something new carries a whole new sect of problems. 

So I understand why it takes a while.

Then again, this has been going on for 8years since and is the same stuff repeating itself.

If you don't understand, then let me answer with this question.... Do you want a firmware update that gives you what you want, but then breaks something else, because you want it now?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 223 (389 Views)
Sackboy
504 posts

I can has Pulse Elite update now?

Jan 14, 2014

...Seriously. Just wondering why I bought it at this point. Sony needs to not make empty promises.

"Early January" my **bleep**. If you didn't know when (or even IF) there'd be a patch, then don't make a faux release date.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 223 (281 Views)