First Son
1 posts

Re: Who Elses Playstation Move Is Collecting Dust?

Jan 21, 2013

Well, that's deep, but I have a different suggestion, Keep it in the drawer when you aren't playing... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Dont lose hope! the PlayStation Move still has a lot of unrealized potential and my company Playhouse entertainment aims to prove that with the development of our unique peripheral that adds dual joystick control to the PlayStation Move. Check out our videos on youtube to see the peripheral in use for proof on just how much it adds to motion controlled gameplay. Playhouse is a licensed ps3 dev and we promise we will please all of those who invested in the move and have felt let down with its support.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Feb 10, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Just curious to know if i'm the only one who seriously hasn't used their Playstation Move in so long it's covered in a inch of dust.

Im actually waiting for my my over priced move bundle to burn up so I can trade it in for a 500 gig super slim. Ill make back 100.00 credit and a new PS3. I NEVER use the move.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I sold mine

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

I've been wanting to try the Move, but i just cant convince myself it's worth the $$$.
Seems like the novelty would wear off quickly and the hardware would become another addition to my "wasnt such a good idea" pile.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1640 posts

Feb 26, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Just curious to know if i'm the only one who seriously hasn't used their Playstation Move in so long it's covered in a inch of dust.

Sad to say mine is collecting dust, I do play LBP2 once and a while, but not enough.   I just wished they came out with more/better exclusive games for the move. FPS for move just does not feel right, can't beat the DS3 controller.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Resident Evil 5 was a decent game with teh Move.   So was Killzone 3.   I wiped off the layer of dust to play Medieval Moves when it was free with Sports champions on the PSN.   Then I put it away again shortly thereafter.   

It's too bad, too, because Sports champions was a decent game.  If Sony would remove their heads from their posterior, they might think about doing marketing for new products instead of releasing them and waiting for them to die a lonely and financially bloddletting death from lack of product and marketing support.

I'm one of those idiots who still has all the games for the original Eyetoy.  I keep thinking Sony will actually decide to support something new, but I always end up disappointed.   

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Jan 25, 2014

I'm tryign to find people to play portal 2 sixense co op with but it's proving difficult.  I can't even get a game trying to pair up with a random user.  It's like nobody uses their move, ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Jan 25, 2014

Mine has been collecting dust. I don't even know why I bought the thing. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3306 posts

Jan 25, 2014
mine is gathering dust along with that gun attachment. ps4 will support it so we will see...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (114 Views)
0 Likes