Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

Mar 29, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Road_Rash_3D_cover.jpg

 

Anyone rememeber this awesome game from waay back in the day? Was one of the funnest 2 player Vechicle games since Twisted Metal. Here's 2 lill vids to refresh ppl's memory of the game.

 

 


"Waaay back in the day?"

 

I'd much rather see THIS come to PSN. This was MY "waaaay back in the day" when it comes to Road Rash.

RoadRash

 

 

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 11 of 25 (497 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

Mar 29, 2013

DaletonaDave wrote:

I still pop in my PS1 Road Rash disc from time to time just for fun. Smiley Happy

What I loved about that reboot of Road Rash on 3DO, PS1, and Sega Saturn, is that one of the maps is based right in my hometown (Napa Valley) The road is modeled after "Silverado Trail" here.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 12 of 25 (496 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

Mar 30, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

DaletonaDave wrote:

I still pop in my PS1 Road Rash disc from time to time just for fun. Smiley Happy

What I loved about that reboot of Road Rash on 3DO, PS1, and Sega Saturn, is that one of the maps is based right in my hometown (Napa Valley) The road is modeled after "SIilverado Trail" here.


I liked the Live action videos in Road Rash 3D they were hilarious lol.

Message 13 of 25 (490 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/05/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

May 9, 2013

One of my all time favorite racers would defenitely like to have this one on psn

Message 14 of 25 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56227 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

May 9, 2013

Oh man I miss road rash, that game was awesome when I was a young chap!

Message 15 of 25 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

May 9, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

DaletonaDave wrote:

I still pop in my PS1 Road Rash disc from time to time just for fun. Smiley Happy

What I loved about that reboot of Road Rash on 3DO, PS1, and Sega Saturn, is that one of the maps is based right in my hometown (Napa Valley) The road is modeled after "SIilverado Trail" here.


I liked the Live action videos in Road Rash 3D they were hilarious lol.


Yeah, they were. But I liked the reboot more than "Road Rash 3-D."

This one:

 

RoadRashPS1

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 16 of 25 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/16/2007
Offline
3589 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

May 9, 2013
PUT THAT GAME ON PSN NOW!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 25 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

May 10, 2013

XXFREEXWORLDXX wrote:
PUT THAT GAME ON PSN NOW!!! Smiley Very Happy

Sony must be Allergic to money or something.

Message 18 of 25 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7613 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

Jul 20, 2013

These PS1 Classic For PSN Store Request Threads don't seem 2 be doing crap.

Message 19 of 25 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Who Wants Road Rash 3D On The PSN Store?

Jul 26, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

These PS1 Classic For PSN Store Request Threads don't seem 2 be doing crap.


I think Sony is done with PS1 Classics and has moved it's focus to PS2 Classics.

Message 20 of 25 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes