Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Re: Who else thinks they won't get the PlayStation MVP?

Mar 20, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If only the form would work I would be able to join the speculation wagon Smiley Sad

Try it through internet explorer. It was the only browser that worked for me. 

I brought up this issue earlier on in this thread. I'm pretty sure the problem lies with being signed in on the application page. Try signing out of PSN on that page and submitting the application again.

Message 61 of 82 (316 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

If only the form would work I would be able to join the speculation wagon Smiley Sad

I brought up this issue earlier on in this thread. I'm pretty sure the problem lies with being signed in on the application page. Try signing out of PSN on that page and submitting the application again.

I know someone who applied that can attest that is the issue. You have to be signed out to do it correctly.  You have to pass through the "Age Gate" and type in your Date of Birth in order for you to submit it properly.

That should do the trick!

Message 62 of 82 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55433 posts

Mar 20, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

I know someone who applied that can attest that is the issue. You have to be signed out to do it correctly.  You have to pass through the "Age Gate" and type in your Date of Birth in order for you to submit it properly.

That should do the trick!

There was still an issue as of this morning for me here but I talked with someone and we believe its worked out.   And GOW71 is correct about the age gate part, that is causing many people a problem. 

LazyShady should be all set, we are in PM discussions about the program now.     If anyone else is interested and is having a problem with the app or has questions feel free to PM me.

Message 63 of 82 (250 Views)
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

Ok... seriously.

STAHHHP with the off topic arguing. Please. This thread is about the speculation of who will/will not get into the MVP program.

I've cleaned up all of the off topic banter. If you have an issue with someone/something, please escalate through the proper channels. 

thanks - traWnza

Message 64 of 82 (234 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Thank you Trawnza Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 82 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Yes, absolutely, thank you traWnza.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 66 of 82 (218 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

A few question I have about the MVP invites that I hope someone could answer for me.

1. For those who got the MVP invites, how were they selected? By mods? managers? etc.

2. For those that got MVP invites, does that mean they'll be MVP's if they fill the application?

3. I know Im not qualified to be an MVP but this kinda goes with question #1, what are the requirements to be an MVP?

4. Last but not least, how many MVP's will get picked? and when are we going to find out?

1. Email recipients were identified via an algorithm, set by SCEA Community Management. Additional recommendations were made by MVPs, CMs and Moderation, but these recommendations did not recieve the form emails. Those not opted in to receive email from us were not included. This is limited to SCEA community members.

2. No

3. Going above and beyond casual participation with the community.  This is not limited to these forums.

4. An unspecified amount, to be announced soon. Smiley Wink

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 67 of 82 (203 Views)
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Tempest, you're pulling a Naughty Dog here (UC3 forum inside joke). Smiley Tongue

Still, I'm eagerly waiting to see who the new members will be. I'm sure that the correct people will be chosen and they'll represent the program well. Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 82 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Tempest, you're pulling a Naughty Dog here (UC3 forum inside joke). Smiley Tongue

Still, I'm eagerly waiting to see who the new members will be. I'm sure that the correct people will be chosen and they'll represent the program well. Smiley Happy

I tried to give you Kudos 

got this

Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

I have filled out the application but not sure the chances I might get it.

There are TONS of people who I feel contribute more than I.

BritKO would be one of them I would be surprised if Brit doesnt get it.

Message 69 of 82 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Come on guys...talking about Kudos blocks is OT and will be deleted soon...

Good job though, Trawnza cleaning up the mess.

Personally, no one should ever have high hopes for becoming an MVP...don't get too excited and then get crushed if you're not picked
Message 70 of 82 (147 Views)
0 Likes