Reply
Feb 20 2013
By: ALARM-cIock Sackboy 479 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

115 replies 3164 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

I'm a PlayStation loyalist who has spent thousands on PS products this generation and am quite disappointed to find that I didn't get a voucher. $10 isn't a big deal to me, it's just the thought that counts and knowing that I'm a valued customer. Who else didn't recieve a voucher and why should you? List your credentials.

 

PS+? check

 

Regular PS Store buyer? check (I even made a few purchases today despite not getting the voucher, is that not loyalty?)

 

Daily use of PSN account? check

 

Endured the 2011 PSN outage? check

 

Purchased a console at launch? check (The PSN account associated with my original PS3 didn't get a voucher either)

 

Also purchased a PS3 slim? check

 

Purchased other officially liscenced accesories? check (Official bluetooth headset, official wirless stereo headset, offical Blu-ray remote, countless official Sixaxis and DS3 controllers over the years)

 

Purchased first party games? check (Uncharted 1-3, MAG, Socom 4, LBP, Killzone 1-3)

Message 1 of 116 (3,164 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39457 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Sorry $10.00 for what, a promotion, did I miss something?

 

BRIT-KO

 

EDIT, just saw the other posts, I got my $10.00, not sure why you didn't.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 116 (3,151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

I haven't got anything at all. And here I am, making this account trying to get answers.

 

PS+? Negatory.

 

Regular PS Store buyer? I'd have to say yes.

 

Daily use of PSN account? Definitive yes.

 

Endured the 2011 PSN outage? I didn't, but I created an account directly after finding out it was restored.

 

Purchased a console at launch? Being a bit on the poor(er) side way back when, no. I didn't.

 

Also purchased a PS Slim? If you mean the 260GB Second Generation, yes.

 

Purchased officially liscened accessories? A PS3 Liscensed wired headset, and several controllers. (If you mean Multi-Platfourm.... God, where to start?)

 

Purchased First-Party games? Uncharted 2, ICO/SotC, and I can't even remember what else.

-"At times like these, you really wish you knew a wizard."
-"It burns so good!"
Message 3 of 116 (3,147 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39457 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Mini_Jhen_Mohran wrote:

I haven't got anything at all. And here I am, making this account trying to get answers.

 

PS+? Negatory.

 

Regular PS Store buyer? I'd have to say yes.

 

Daily use of PSN account? Definitive yes.

 

Endured the 2011 PSN outage? I didn't, but I created an account directly after finding out it was restored.

 

Purchased a console at launch? Being a bit on the poor(er) side way back when, no. I didn't.

 

Also purchased a PS Slim? If you mean the 260GB Second Generation, yes.

 

Purchased officially liscened accessories? A PS3 Liscensed wired headset, and several controllers. (If you mean Multi-Platfourm.... God, where to start?)

 

Purchased First-Party games? Uncharted 2, ICO/SotC, and I can't even remember what else.


I don't know why some people didn't get the PSN message yet & some did, maybe it's alphabetical, maybe there's an error, maybe the 'loyalty' thinghas some criteria to it, who know's, but listing all your 'purchases' etc here isn't going to change that one bit, so until we find out just wait it out until we know.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 116 (3,141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

I was only replying to his questions... He asked about all that, afterall.

 

But I'm still waiting to see what's going on. Not like I actually NEED this $10, although it'd be handy, but it's besides the point.

 

I'm merely trying to seek answers the moment they get released, because I simply seek the explanation behind it.

(i.e.; Was is a raffle? Are there requirements? is it alphabatiised? Is it due to a mass-production of messages? Time-Zones? States?)

-"At times like these, you really wish you knew a wizard."
-"It burns so good!"
Message 5 of 116 (3,123 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39457 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

Mini_Jhen_Mohran wrote:

I was only replying to his questions... He asked about all that, afterall.

 

But I'm still waiting to see what's going on. Not like I actually NEED this $10, although it'd be handy, but it's besides the point.

 

I'm merely trying to seek answers the moment they get released, because I simply seek the explanation behind it.

(i.e.; Was is a raffle? Are there requirements? is it alphabatiised? Is it due to a mass-production of messages? Time-Zones? States?)


My 'dig' really wasn't aimed at you specifically, just generally, we're still waitong to find out whay some did & some didn't get it.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 116 (3,120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
479 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

BRIT-KO, would you mind? I just needed to vent a little. Becides, Sony already explained their reason for giving out the voucher, would you really expect them to come out again and explain the semantics of loyalty?

Message 7 of 116 (3,098 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

I didn't receive a voucher as of yet. It's possible they may be going alphabetically as Brit said. It could possibly take a week or more to pass out vouchers considering how many users around the world are on PSN. Wait it out and see what happens.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 116 (3,096 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39457 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

ALARM-cIock wrote:

BRIT-KO, would you mind? I just needed to vent a little. Becides, Sony already explained their reason for giving out the voucher, would you really expect them to come out again and explain the semantics of loyalty?


Not at all, venting is good sometimes, but until we know more about it it's unlikely to get you too far that was all, I didn't mean to be rude.

 

They explained their reason, I didn't see that, what was their reason, besides loyalty?

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 9 of 116 (3,072 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3105 posts
 

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 20, 2013

nothing yet for me.....

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 10 of 116 (3,067 Views)
0 Likes