PlayStation MVP
18360 posts

Re: Who here didn't get the $10 voucher?

Feb 22, 2013

I didn't get a **bleep** thing. Maybe next time around or something :smileytongue:

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 116 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17771 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Yeah, I didn't get anything either.

Really sad. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 116 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8053 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I got nothing as well.

I paid $699 for my 60Gb launch PS3.  Since then I have purchased every available version of the PS3, from the 80GB fat to the first generation 120GB slim, to a second generation 250GB slim, to a Uncharted 3 320GB slim.

I subscribed to Qore since it began til its end.  I was a PS+ member since it launched until just recently, around the mid of Dec 2012.

I own every PS3 exclusive worth its salt and have spent well over $1000 easily on PSN over the years.

I stuck through Sony taking away the ability to play my PS2 games, I stuck through the PSN outage, I stuck through them removing 60% of my activations, and even now that they have completely messed up the PS Store I still make the extreme effort of deactivating consoles and connecting other consoles just to deactivate them so I can connect my main console and DL the content.  (As the latest PS Store update made 2/3 of my PS3's unable to access the store at all!!  Combine this with the 2 activations and the frustration and time it takes is simply silly)

And now I am told I am not a loyal customer???!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Its a good thing the PS4 will not play PS3 games, If Sony doesnt want my business I am free of the legacy problem and so can check out what the nextbox will be like, after all what incentive do I have to stay now?  especially if they dont even want me too.

Sony what did I do to you to make you this way?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 116 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8053 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Update...

Still nothing for me.:smileysad:

Moble

I got one :smileytongue:

BRIT-KO

FORK IT OVER NOW!

I am a bigger Fanboy than you BRIT!:smileylol:

A serious question though.  Someone theorized it may have had something to do with the two choices in account settings.  One allowing Sony to use you email for marketing through Sony products and Sony Entertainment, and the other to use you email for MArketing outside Sony and Sony Ent.

I had the first box checked, but not the second.  Any thoughts, or feedback BRIT on this?  Did you have both boxes checked, only the first, or none at all?  Just wondering.

Moble

I have both checked and did not get branded as loyal. 

More likely it is based off of money spent on PSn this month or year.

I have been locked out of the playstation store on my main PS3 so have not been able to make many purchases this year.

I also can not find anything in the new store, its a confusing mess in ther and even the search function does not work.

So lock me outta the store and brand me as some traitorous dog, LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 116 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I never got it. Purchased 4 ps3s now, 700 psn purchased downloads. Thousands also spent in home. Plus member since its inception. 300 disk based titles and they missed me on thier loyalty program for 10 bucks? **bleep** SONY.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 116 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Well let's see my name starts with an I on ps3 and this year I havent bought a thing. I have bought something over the last few months though just not this year. I also have another account that starts with an w and it received a recommendation to buy something like a ps minis game. Now my friend who also bought something in the last few months received a psn Ubisoft recommendation for ac3. Note that all messages were sent at or around 1:00 am Georgia time. I don't know why this is but I hope this helps someone.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 116 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I estimate since PS3 launched I've invested 15,000 to 20,000 and I'm not loyal enough for 10.00? **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 116 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Feb 23, 2013
My buddy just got his and hes hardly loyal lmao
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 116 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2013

My friend told me he got one, and I went to check if I did, I didnt... Its **bleep**. I spend way more money buying things in the store than my friend does. If Sony is going to do something like this, then EVERY PSN USER SHOULD GET IT.

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 116 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Its not even like I really care about the $10 either...its just ridiculous that they would do something like this. Giving everyone a $10 voucher would have been the smart thing to do. When I get a bonus like that, I usually tend to spend a little money to get something I would have normally never bought. i.e a game that goes for $20 that I only want to pay $10 for..

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 116 (80 Views)
0 Likes