Last Guardian
9243 posts

Re: Whos staying with PS3 for atleast one more year

Nov 1, 2013

I gotta stick with PS3 for a long time to come. When I first got my PS3, I could totally abandon PS2 because my 60gb PS3 was backwards compatible and could play PS2 and PS1 disc games. But as we all know PS4 IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE, so I gotta stick with PS3. 

258ntkz.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 11 of 42 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Considering the PS4 is not backwards compatible, I plan on keeping my PS3. There are still games I want to play on there.

Message 12 of 42 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Of course. Too many games left to complete. Smiley Tongue

I'll play it and my PS4. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 42 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Nov 1, 2013

GamerJon92 wrote:

will you stay with ps3 if so why.

I AM STAY WITH PS3

Actually until a few months back I was back to playing the ps2 until they shut the servers down. The quality of games for that console seems to out-perform anything for the ps3 by comparison. Sucks because I had high hopes for the ps3. Yet all I can say that happened is gaming taking a downward spiral while the masses oblivious to what has happened.

Fact is the consoles have ripped off the people by offering substandard games that couldn't outdo its ps2 predicessor. Oh before you quake and cry I will say the graphics did improve but thats it. Ironic though I will be flamed for having this thought but I still press forward because I can see the truth. Sony is gutting the industry and I won't say its only them. They tricked the gamer by giving you smaller versions of games just so that they can split off DLC and charge you later. Thats why I say a ps2 games were more , for nowdays you get 7 maps and a dlc and in the old days you got 22 out of the box. Not to mention features galore. Hows that for comparison?

While IM speaking truths here lets not forget also how the industry has went from complex to linear games. Limiting the gamer by functionalities to keep great players at bay and so that mediocre or poor players have a chance.. LOL Yep I saw what you did. Even though I know many will doubt my words which is what I've come to expect from the so called fanboys on this website. I will say I have always had the best of intentions towards protecting gamers and fighting for your rights whether you acknowledged them or not. Not to mention I want an adult game that has a learning curve.

I don't want a first person anything ( truth be known I hate first person games. They all seem like childrens games), with respawn, or cover systems or any of that crap. I want a game to have features that I can use and master them to be a more superior gamer that the other gamers. How it is our industry lost vision or genre's type games and everything now is identicle to whats mass produced first person over the last ten years?

Well My rant is almost over, the ps4 is coming out and already those chosen few on here have created an illusion of granduer. I tried to warn others that sony is being deceptive again and just like those who doubted me are finding out that sony was doing the same as microsoft with the DRm. Yet how many flamed me for saying this? *G* Guess the shoe is on the other foot now. As I've stated sony isn't for the gamer. Sony is tricking you into buying their madness and your going to be charged and they day you accept this its over. maybe gaming is over for me?

To early to tell, but I can say be warned those who bought the ps4. For a console thats suppose to be next GEN, its not backwards compatible. Even though its more powerful than the ps3 its graphics will barely be different than the ps3. So all thats next gen is that your now part of a media connected world. Hmm isn't that what your puter is for?  Just like microsoft top box xbox1, seems to me that the corporations have lost site.. Just want a great console to play great games. How hard of a concept is that? My guess is Sony will never comprehend that thought and flame on fanboys....lol

Have fun if you can.

Message 14 of 42 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Nov 1, 2013

with no nhl or ratchet games yet to be on ps4....my ps3 is here to stay

Message 15 of 42 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Nov 1, 2013

theUSEDguy wrote:

with no nhl or ratchet games yet to be on ps4....my ps3 is here to stay

and why move BF4,cod ac4 are already here

Message 16 of 42 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Won't get a ps4 til tax return so yeah, i'll be around

Message 17 of 42 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I'm not sure if it's legal, but I'll be playing a bit of PS1,PS2,PS3 and PS4 for the forseeable future.

I guess it's just in my blood to rebel.

Message 18 of 42 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
13455 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I'm keeping my PlayStation 3 for a very long time, no need to abandon it for another console.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 19 of 42 (164 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Yeah I will keep the PS3 and the great quote for life I think.

NEVER STOP PLAYING

Message 20 of 42 (160 Views)
0 Likes