Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Why all HD ports need to be on Vita.

Dec 17, 2012

da1writer wrote: 

Oh... I remember...

The PS3 when it first started out. People complained that it had little to no games, price was too high, was doomed to the competition (360) sales number wise, and the PS3 would be the last console Sony would ever make due to no one buying it. Wonder what happened to the PS3? It's gone right...

P.S. Sony game platforms always have a slow first start but after a year or few, things get loads better and people who complained what I wrote above disappear or change their tune... Vita will get better, time will tell as usual and people who doubted the device will be proven wrong once again about a Sony Gaming platform.

And the PS3 ended the race last this generation; I never said that the PSV would be the last handheld they make, just stating the obvious: exactly one year old and the system has sold like crap. Clinging to the fact the PS3 did awful for a few months (not a whole year, mind you) doesn't erase the fact that the PSV is doing terribly poor~.

I doubt the device because as a supporting consumer I am entitled to do so. In fact, I'm willing to bet I own more games for the PSV than you or most people blindly supporting it and saying that the PSV is doing fine do. That alone, as somebody who invests money in the PSV and Sony, gives me the right to cast my opinion. Which, I'll admit, it's not so much an opinion as pointing the obvious: the PSV is selling like crap and the third party support is scarce. Let us watch how most Square Enix and Capcom games go to the 3DS~.

Message 21 of 22 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Re: Why all HD ports need to be on Vita.

Dec 17, 2012

You know, your kinda like a sour cocoa, not so delicious.

You're willing to bet you own more games, huh?  Well as far as I can tell, that just means you've got more money than me.

Golly, all I said was that all HD ports needed to be on Vita. I don't know why you're here pointing out every flaw the Vita has. Are you just trying to be the bad guy?

Message 22 of 22 (50 Views)
0 Likes