Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013
Message 21 of 40 (1,047 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
28821 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.

Message 22 of 40 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 23 of 40 (1,043 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
28821 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.


You don't watch football much, or at all, do you?

Message 24 of 40 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.


You don't watch football much, or at all, do you?


Nope, its boring.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 25 of 40 (1,034 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
28821 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

That's just dripping with irony. And "gamers" wonder why "Sony doesn't advertise".

 

I'm not going translate that for you. Go ask someone who does what that means.

Message 26 of 40 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

I'm not going translate that for you. Go ask someone who does what that means.


eh, I won't lose any sleep over it. 

 

I was just curious of your opinion of my video I posted, as I was also wondering whether a japanese account could in fact change their name.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 27 of 40 (1,024 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

That video does not show that is neither real nor fake. The ruling on the field stands.

 

 

Denver Broncos!!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 28 of 40 (1,021 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2696 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

The video is actually legit.  Only on Japan psn you can change the display name like that.  But only other Japan PSN users will see it.

 

edit:  Its weird though.  Your original name you signed up for on Japan PSN will always stay the same in games.  But the display name you change it to will only show up in the XMB and in private messages.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 29 of 40 (1,008 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
28821 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

I take you don't know how to read Japanese Kanji, so how do you know for sure? And "it just is" is not a qualifiable answer.

Message 30 of 40 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes