Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013
Message 21 of 40 (939 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25144 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.

Message 22 of 40 (937 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16527 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.

Message 23 of 40 (935 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25144 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.


You don't watch football much, or at all, do you?

Message 24 of 40 (928 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16527 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

After further review, there is no conclusive video evidence. The ruling on the field stands.


Did you watch the one I just posted? I couldn't tell if it was legitimate or a hacked PS3.


You don't watch football much, or at all, do you?


Nope, its boring.

Message 25 of 40 (926 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25144 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

That's just dripping with irony. And "gamers" wonder why "Sony doesn't advertise".

 

I'm not going translate that for you. Go ask someone who does what that means.

Message 26 of 40 (924 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16527 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

I'm not going translate that for you. Go ask someone who does what that means.


eh, I won't lose any sleep over it. 

 

I was just curious of your opinion of my video I posted, as I was also wondering whether a japanese account could in fact change their name.

Message 27 of 40 (916 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
7174 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

That video does not show that is neither real nor fake. The ruling on the field stands.

 

 

Denver Broncos!!

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png


_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 28 of 40 (913 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2394 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2013

The video is actually legit.  Only on Japan psn you can change the display name like that.  But only other Japan PSN users will see it.

 

edit:  Its weird though.  Your original name you signed up for on Japan PSN will always stay the same in games.  But the display name you change it to will only show up in the XMB and in private messages.

 photo 4f9f1065-23b3-4875-a40d-e36af3b1f802.jpg
#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Message 29 of 40 (900 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25144 posts
 

Re: Why can't we change our psn name?

Jul 5, 2013

I take you don't know how to read Japanese Kanji, so how do you know for sure? And "it just is" is not a qualifiable answer.

Message 30 of 40 (896 Views)
0 Likes