Apr 12 2013
By: BMGA-JWUN Splicer 79 posts
Accepted Solution

Why did Sony Display copy & peste & download videos from youtube ?

2 replies 81 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

Every update sony make the browser bad than before because she always block good options like downloading videos from youtube as a javascript anyway we cant do playlist should use content manager thats kiding > i used Android & iphone & samsung & blackberry all them can do playlist quicly just one click . ps vita petty in some apps sony must edit and no do folders? 

Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

Re: Why did Sony Display copy & peste & download videos from youtube ?

Apr 12, 2013

BMGA-JWUN wrote:

Every update sony make the browser bad than before because she always block good options like downloading videos from youtube as a javascript anyway we cant do playlist should use content manager thats kiding > i used Android & iphone & samsung & blackberry all them can do playlist quicly just one click . ps vita petty in some apps sony must edit and no do folders? 

I understand what you are saying, but Sony has been making the browser better, piece by piece, some are happy with changes, some are not. Every time a firmware update comes out, someone complains, or even more complain, but the happy people don't say much. Mostly some will say something, but most just like it and say nothing. Complaints stand out. 

Some Vita apps could use fixes, others need them. In particular -->Folders, PS Vita users have begged for them for a full year+. Major KUDOS to Sony for this update!

I prefer to use my computer and HTC Evo or Nexus 10 to browse and You Tube. If I just have to have a video on my PS VIta, it's not THAT hard to move it [Content Manager.]

The browser could be better, sure. Eventually more fixes will come our way. I am SO happy they gave us folders, just not so jazzed with them being round like they are. It's OK though. I have other Android devices and depending on the ROM folder implementation looks different. (I'm very partial to Jellybean look of things now.) That's my own .02 on folder changes. And yet, I love the folders they finally gave us on the PS Vita.

Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Re: Why did Sony Display copy & peste & download videos from youtube ?

Apr 12, 2013

thank y . just need to waiting -_-

Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)