Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 18 2013
By: HiTmAN_90 VP of Gaming 29266 posts

Why did they change the PS Store?

10 replies 165 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

The old PS store was so much better for me. it w as easy to see and it was easy to search for something. Now i cant even find the part where it shows the games where i get to choose a letter and it showed me all the games that started with that letter that was so nice but now they got rid of it?! and when i search for a game it makes me scroll through all the letters if i want to get to the letter "s" ??? fyi i dont attach a keyboard to my ps3... the old ps store was better why do they change it?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24392 posts

Re: Why did they change the PS Store?

Apr 18, 2013

They gave it a more modern look, and now they grouped games and their addons together.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (162 Views)
VP of Gaming
29266 posts

Apr 18, 2013

So will they change around the look of the PS Store just like they do to these forums on a regular basis? dont they have anything better to do like give us BETTER GAMES not keep changing the look of things.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24392 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

In all fairness, this is the first change that the Playstation Store has undergone in seven years. It's not so bad. Instead of throwing your hands up and saying how it sucks, take tne minutes to figure out how to use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Apr 18, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

So will they change around the look of the PS Store just like they do to these forums on a regular basis? dont they have anything better to do like give us BETTER GAMES not keep changing the look of things.

Don't you have anything better to do then question a change that was implemented six months ago?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (150 Views)
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

You're a somewhat late to this party, the Store was madeover some time ago now.

These Forums don't change that often either & no the store won't change again soon, you talk about better games, what so-called 'better' games are you thinking of?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29266 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I havent visited these forums in a while and everytime i go on the store it annoys me still so cant i tell my opinion ?! they need to make more online multiplayer games in my opinion there isnt enough for the ps3

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18280 posts

Apr 18, 2013
The Store was changed in order to give it a tune-up from the old model that was around for a long time. The new Store has a more modern look and likes ordering things in groups the way it does.

Personally, I preferred the old Store because of the speed and ease of the Search function, but I'm content with the one we have now. I expect the PS4 PS Store to be something similar to the one we have now.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I agree. Your right. They would rather change the look then add games. I'm so tired of every week the updates being such a disappointment.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3632 posts

Apr 18, 2013
The PS store colour scheme reminds me of the Android 4.1 colour scheme. :smileytongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (109 Views)
0 Likes