3759 posts

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

hishamage2 wrote:

Come on SONY please unban my account i bought infamous 2 i payed 40$'' 

my account id is :  hishamage and email is *****************

Edit: personal email address removed

No one can help you here. Check the e-mail your PSN ID is attached to. You should have received an e-mail explaining WHY you were banned.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10007 posts

Apr 17, 2013
did you let someone else use your psn account?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (239 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3097 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Never ever AND I MEAN EVER SHOW YOUR PSN AND EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU USE TO LOGIN TO OTHER PEOPLE. People can take what you just posted and hack your account. We ARE NOT SONY, we are Sony PlayStation forum members and users of PlayStation products. We can not help you for something like this. You must call Sony and find out what the issue is.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6887 posts

Apr 17, 2013

As others have stated, contact Sony for help.  Nobody here can help you.

As for inFamous 2...  where did you buy it for $40?  It is $20 on the PSN and generally much cheaper at Gamestop, Target, Walmart or Amazon.  You got ripped off.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Apr 17, 2013

deaofly wrote:
Never ever AND I MEAN EVER SHOW YOUR PSN AND EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU USE TO LOGIN TO OTHER PEOPLE. People can take what you just posted and hack your account. We ARE NOT SONY, we are Sony PlayStation forum members and users of PlayStation products. We can not help you for something like this. You must call Sony and find out what the issue is.

Reel it back a bit. Even with those two pieces of info you're still missing the biggest piece. The password. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (216 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

BURRITO26A wrote:

deaofly wrote:

Reel it back a bit. Even with those two pieces of info you're still missing the biggest piece. The password. 

not only that, who would make an attempt to hack a banned account lol. I just dont get people. Its just common sense to check your email the account is registered to, find a explanation then directly contact sony and talk to a representative. Coming to the forums won't help you much. Only you can find out what you've done and find out how to get it situated.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Apr 17, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

deaofly wrote:

not only that, who would make an attempt to hack a banned account lol

BAM!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6887 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

BURRITO26A wrote:

deaofly wrote:

Actually, the password is the easiest piece to crack, generally speaking.  Unless your password is a long, random string of letters (both upper and lower case), numbers and characters, most passwords can be cracked in under 5 minutes by an experienced hacker.  The email address can actually be the strongest part of your account security (use an email account that is used for NOTHING else and nobody else knows, and it is virtually impossible for someone to successfully guess).

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (201 Views)