Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3055 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013

you can sit and use McDonalds or any other free WIFI hotspot and use a packet sniffer and leave with hundreds of peoples passwords in minutes..lol

 

no actual hacking required..HA

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 11 of 22 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/18/2007
Offline
3124 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

BURRITO26A, DoubleO_seven, Its easy to use a feature called forgot password when trying to hack someones account with a provided email address. Its NOT about getting into a banned account but what else this email account is used for other services. If some of you people are to stupid to see how valuable a email address alone can cripple your other accounts and services then please go right ahead like those morons on youtube posting videos of their infomation and mac address. Then come here crying because someone used that same information to hack their accounts. PSN, netflix, bank accounts. It happens ALOT because of things people post online that leaves them open for attacks.

PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 12 of 22 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/04/2009
Offline
3946 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013
I use long passwords...
Message 13 of 22 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
6097 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013

hishamage2 wrote:

Come on SONY please unban my account i bought infamous 2 i payed 40$'' 

 

   my account id is :  hi


You can call Sony PlayStation Support at (800) 345-SONY. This is the same phone number as (800) 345-7669. Only Sony can "Unban" your account. We can't do that.

 

oh-god-what-have-i-done.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 14 of 22 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/18/2007
Offline
3124 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013
I know 2 weeks ago I lost my cell phone that had some loggins saved into my broswer. I had to remote lock my phone before the battery died. Then change all my accounts loggin information just to be on the safe side of things. I mean my gmail, yahoo, ebay, amazon, PSN, netflix, and a few others just to make sure one account didn't leave another account open.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 15 of 22 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Online
7632 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013

kythunder wrote:

you can sit and use McDonalds or any other free WIFI hotspot and use a packet sniffer and leave with hundreds of peoples passwords in minutes..lol

 

no actual hacking required..HA


Yeah, which is why I only trust my home network or Smartphone Tether. Public Wi-Fi is tempting, but treat it with all caution.

 

If I had to use a public Wi-Fi, I would tunnel all my communications through an encrypted Hamachi link or encrypted SSH link to my home server.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 16 of 22 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18768 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013
If you want to find out why you are banned, you will get the best information by calling Sony and asking why you are banned. A number was posted earlier in this thread that you can call, so I recommend doing that.
Message 17 of 22 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/14/2003
Offline
9711 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

kythunder wrote:

you can sit and use McDonalds or any other free WIFI hotspot and use a packet sniffer and leave with hundreds of peoples passwords in minutes..lol

 

no actual hacking required..HA


Yeah, which is why I only trust my home network or Smartphone Tether. Public Wi-Fi is tempting, but treat it with all caution.

 

If I had to use a public Wi-Fi, I would tunnel all my communications through an encrypted Hamachi link or encrypted SSH link to my home server.


nerd

Message 18 of 22 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
8546 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

Apr 18, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

kythunder wrote:

you can sit and use McDonalds or any other free WIFI hotspot and use a packet sniffer and leave with hundreds of peoples passwords in minutes..lol

 

no actual hacking required..HA


Yeah, which is why I only trust my home network or Smartphone Tether. Public Wi-Fi is tempting, but treat it with all caution.

 

If I had to use a public Wi-Fi, I would tunnel all my communications through an encrypted Hamachi link or encrypted SSH link to my home server.


Give Doctor Who: 'The Bells of St John' a watch, and then tell me that public wifi is safe...   :smileyvery-happy:

Message 19 of 22 (123 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Offline
1446 posts
 

Re: Why is my account (hishamage) banned and my ps3

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

deaofly wrote:

BURRITO26A, DoubleO_seven, Its easy to use a feature called forgot password when trying to hack someones account with a provided email address. Its NOT about getting into a banned account but what else this email account is used for other services. If some of you people are to stupid to see how valuable a email address alone can cripple your other accounts and services then please go right ahead like those morons on youtube posting videos of their infomation and mac address. Then come here crying because someone used that same information to hack their accounts. PSN, netflix, bank accounts. It happens ALOT because of things people post online that leaves them open for attacks.


"Never ever AND I MEAN EVER SHOW YOUR PSN AND EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU USE TO LOGIN TO OTHER PEOPLE. People can take what you just posted and hack your account and also maybe look into what else your email could be tied too, Bank accounts,netflix,ect"

 

sounds a lot better now. :manindifferent:


But as for me. I have a gaming email, personal email for family and close friends and a work/browsing the net email for like youtube,netflix ect. never bundle all my stuff in one.

Message 20 of 22 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes