Aug 06 2014
By: ArchieL27 First Son 1 posts

Why such terrible games on Playstation Plus for PS4?

[ Edited ]
51 replies 859 views Edited Aug 6, 2014

You're PS Plus games for PS4 are unacceptable garbage.  I've searched for 30 minutes to find some way to register my dissatisfaction with the offerings the past few months and there is NO WAY to tell you that these games stink.  Maybe if you allowed feedback from you're paying customers you wouldn't **bleep** them off in an all-to-regular fashion.

August's offerings are an insult.

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 52 (859 Views)
Wastelander
778 posts

Re: Why such terrible games on Playstation Plus for PS4?

Aug 6, 2014
Because they are free?
You want to play, you gotta pay
Message 2 of 52 (857 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11474 posts

Aug 6, 2014

ArchieL27 wrote:

You're PS Plus games for PS4 are unacceptable garbage.  I've searched for 30 minutes to find some way to register my dissatisfaction with the offerings the past few months and there is NO WAY to tell you that these games stink.  Maybe if you allowed feedback from you're paying customers you wouldn't **bleep** them off in an all-to-regular fashion.

August's offerings are an insult.

so, let me guess, you want new AAA games right? ones that still sell at a high price point, yet you'll still want to only pay $50 a year, right? that about sum it up?

get over it, or cancel the sub. sony has to negotiate with the devs to even put the game on +, then sony has to pay those devs whatever they come to an agreement on to give it to us. 

PS3 PS+ choices = more choices cause there's a massive library to choose from

PS4 PS+ choices = less choices cause the library is too small and still too new

so, please, let us know what your suggestion would be.

- should sony negotiate for better, newer games for us, resulting in a higher per year cost for +, for us, the end user? 

- should sony negotiate for better, newer games for us, keep the price the same, but lose more money covering the cost for      those games, resulting in less money being invested in the infrastructure and/or system itself?

Message 3 of 52 (844 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Aug 6, 2014
Not even going to bother
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 4 of 52 (829 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Fez and Road Not Taken are fun though Smiley Sad

All aboard the salt train. Choo choo!
Message 5 of 52 (807 Views)
MVP Support
10007 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Actually they do accept feedback on each months plus offerings here http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/30/ps-plus-preview-augusts-free-game-lineup/ at the bottom of the page you can take a poll, where you can enter how satisfied or dissatisfied you are with each games being offered for that month.

Message 6 of 52 (798 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6167 posts

Aug 6, 2014

CiTOxE4321 wrote:

Fez and Road Not Taken are fun though Smiley Sad

I've downloaded both, but only played FEZ so far.  I'll get to the other one shortly.  So far FEZ is great 

Message 7 of 52 (792 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6016 posts

Aug 6, 2014

strong entitlement.jpg

Message 8 of 52 (767 Views)
Wastelander
654 posts

Aug 6, 2014

Assuming you are a PlayStation+ subscriber, solely, for the Instant Game Collection games:

$50 / ((6 games per month)(12 months)) = $0.69 per game

or, if you purchase your yearly subscription during the weeks before, and after, Black Friday:

$30 / ((6 games per month)(12 months)) = $0.41 per game

In reality, each game costs less than this, as many titles have been cross-buy, offering said title for each of PS3, PS4, and/or Vita.

In further reality, each game costs much less than this, as you are also paying for network access, content discounts, exclusive and/or early-access betas, and 3 GB cloud storage (with auto-upload).

What content are you expecting for 41 cents?

Message 9 of 52 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 6, 2014

this whole explosion of indie games makes me sick...now everyone and their moms are making these crap looking/playing games and its going on new expensive consoles...oh wow let me buy a 2014 console so I can play games that look like they were made back when nintendo came out....*fart noise* indie games suck, stop trying to give them to me, free or not I don't want them! I dont care what little crap game you think you're going to get paid for, if I was Sony I wouldnt of gave the FEZ developers $5 bucks for unlimited licenses, garbage games left and right on next gen...woohoo...not  

Message 10 of 52 (702 Views)