Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Why You Should NOT Game Share

Nov 9, 2012

tl;dr 

If you do read, congratulations. I found it extremely hard. And if you are reading this topic creator, please indent whenever you are making a paragraph. I thought that was taught in school. It was in the 90s. If not, now you know.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 357 (1,508 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 14, 2012
What happens if someone purchased something with my credit card on the playstation store?will sony be able to find out who it is?
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 357 (1,484 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I don't game share, but I would still like to say that u r being very judgemental and quick to call it stealing. I don't steal but I would likevto say that taking something from your work and game sharing are very different. When u game share yeah u r cheating actovision out of 60 dollars but with a multibillion dollar company that profits millions a day between disc and PS store items, a gameshare a day will not brake them. Hell the CEO will still be able to afford there beach houses
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 357 (1,471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 26, 2012
yea people get your games for free and it's pretty annoying when they ask you.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 357 (1,431 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Nov 26, 2012

blood_sport1234 wrote:
I don't game share, but I would still like to say that u r being very judgemental and quick to call it stealing. I don't steal but I would likevto say that taking something from your work and game sharing are very different. When u game share yeah u r cheating actovision out of 60 dollars but with a multibillion dollar company that profits millions a day between disc and PS store items, a gameshare a day will not brake them. Hell the CEO will still be able to afford there beach houses

Read those parts in bold and try and say that it isnt' stealing again. If you do I'll just call you a moron.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 357 (1,423 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Yeah don't game share.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 357 (1,409 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

And no reason #2 makes no sense. Activision loses no money by you giving your extra copy to someone. You payed for those 5 copies of Black Ops so technically speaking, they already got your money and you're free to do what you want with them without hurting Activision.

HOWEVER

Sony says don't do that because it's against their terms conditions and such. So yeah.. play nice.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 357 (1,408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Wrong... YOU are free to put 5 copies of it on YOUR systems, not let a friend cheat the system by using YOUR account to play it.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 357 (1,392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Well you have some good points about not sharing with strangers and the  potential people who want to steal my credit card information I understand that, although I disagree with some of the points you made about COD(you can PM me if you wanna discuss that further :smileywink:) Anyway I have good friends and we game online regularly; Gran turismo 5, Borderlands2, R6V2, -- what if I wanted to share game saves on his PS3 and he wanted to share his on my PS3, even if we already have our own games can we share accounts or saves at that point? --

-T

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 357 (1,358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 4, 2012

At one point i thought this was a great idea, mostly since i never read terms of agreement and second wondered how would Sony know, never actually had someone to do it with so never tried it but sounded good. Then i got older and got Steam, and bam thats how i figured they could prevent people from game sharing. not actually using steam but what steam does when you log on with a new pc or a pc that it doesnt recognize.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 357 (1,434 Views)
0 Likes