Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 20 2013
By: DXs15t First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

Will the PS4 be compatible to play PS3 games?

[ Edited ]
55 replies 6291 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Will the PS4 be compatible to play PS3 games?

• When it should not be the case, it would be a shame for me and others, that "It has taken a lot of" bought a lot of games and have gefreund on the PS4. Why I wrote it. Yes, that was read so I'm in the newspapers and internet information, plus I've heard that Sony produces many things such as cell phones, television, game console and many other things can not sell that to get a few Sony revenue. So I had an idea and I have said "I am writing to take place inside the Facebook page of Officele Playstation" It would be better a compatible chip in to baun for Dics PS3 games that you can play on it. And with this idea it would be for all customers from old to new better. So many customers buy the PS4 with joy and to buy the nine controller, PS3 and PS4 game Dics Dics game.

• It wäe idealle the idea for Sony to get more money to be able to revenue.

• My opinion, I would have paid more for it also for the PS4 with compatible chip to play PS3 game Dics. I would not care if it costs 700 euros or dollars.

• But if the PS4 can play PS3 games since I was this message for free.

• This message is not complaining. This is a message for all the fans around the world and also addressed to Sony. It meant well.

Message 1 of 56 (6,291 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12329 posts

Re: The PS4 compatible seiin to play PS3 games.

Mar 20, 2013

I have NO IDEA what you just said......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 56 (6,285 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: Will the PS4 be compatible to play PS3 games?

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

in Garman

Wird die PS4 kompatibel sein  um PS3 Spiele abspielen.

Wenn es nicht der Fall sein sollte, wäre es sehr sehr schade für mich und andere sein, die sich sehr viele Spiele gekauft "Es hat viel gekostet" und auf die PS4 gefreund haben. Wieso ich es geschrieben habe. Ja, dass war so ich hab in Zeitungen und Internet Infos gelesen, dazu hab ich gehört dass Sony viele Sachen produziert wie Handys, Fernsehr, Spielkonsole und viele anderes Sachen nicht verkaufen lassen, dass dafür Sony wenige  Einnahmen bekommen. Darum  hatte ich eine Idee gehabt und habe gesagt "Ich schreibe doch einfach in Facebook die Officele Seite von Playstation an" Es wäre doch besser ein Kompatibel Chip ein zu baun für PS3 Spiele Dics, das man sie spielen zu können. Und mit dieser Idee wäre es doch für alle Kunden von alt bis neu besser. Damit kaufen viele Kunden mit freude die PS4 und kaufen dazu die neun Kontroller,  PS4 Spiel Dics und PS3 Spiel Dics.
Es wäe die idealle Idee für Sony um mehr Geld Einnahmen zu können.
Meine Meinung wäre ich hätte dafür auch mehr bezahl für die PS4 mit kompatibel Chip um PS3 Spiel Dics abzuspielen. Mir wäre es egal wenn es 700 Euro oder Dollar kostet.   

Aber wenn die PS4, PS3 Spiele abspielt kann da war ich diese Nachricht umsonst.
Diese Nachricht ist keine beschwerde. Das ist eine Nachricht für alle Fans auf der Welt und auch an Sony gerichtet. Es ist nett gemeint.

Message 3 of 56 (6,280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: The PS4 compatible seiin to play PS3 games.

Mar 20, 2013
Hey I'm sorry I forgot to improve.
Message 4 of 56 (6,270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Mar 20, 2013

My views on BC for PS4

I want it

If they don't do it I will still get a PS4 eventually but will not pre-order/buy @ release.  I'll wait to finish my PS3 software.

Message 5 of 56 (6,269 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 20, 2013
okey
Message 6 of 56 (6,267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Hey you have determines many of PS3 games and have a lot of paid or

Message 7 of 56 (6,266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Mar 20, 2013

DXs15t wrote:
Hey you have determines many of PS3 games and have a lot of paid or

Check out my trophies!  I have purchased over 100 titles in my time on the PS3!  

http://us.playstation.com/myprofile/

^ that link is the new, revamped, trophy page.  NEW AS OF TODAY!

Message 8 of 56 (6,260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Moved from Forum Info & Help. :smileyhappy:

space_cape!!

Message 9 of 56 (6,236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25137 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Here's the thing guys; you CAN have a PS3 AND a PS4 side by side. One doesn't preclude the other. Now I know what you're thinking; "But I have to sell my PS3 so I can buy a PS4!". Well says who exactly? GameStop? Those guys have you conditioned to think that's the only way, and you're taken in by the promise of a quick turn around. Really, when it comes down to it, trading in your systems and games to GameStop is a losing (note the spelling) proposition. You're better off keeping it, or if you do sell it to put it on Ebay or Craigslist and actual CASH for it.

Message 10 of 56 (6,228 Views)