Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11787 posts

Re: Will the PS4 be compatible to play PS3 games?

Mar 29, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

Why do people get sick of others wanting backwards compatibility? Why do some of you get bothered by others for wanting it? 

This is my final post in a backwards compatibility thread, but I just want to know why all the hate? I don't get it? Why is it so bad to want backwards compatibility? Why do some of you care if others want backwards compatibility? I don't get it...

Really? You don't understand? Maybe this make it a bit clearer.

People keep asking the same questions over and over.... and over... and over... and over... and keep getting the same answer. The answer is still going to be the same whether you ask one time, or ONE THOUSAND times. Redundancy is not going to change anything after SIX years.

I said that the post you quoted would be my last post in a backwards compatibility thread, but you claim that the answer to my question has already been answered. Care to explain? I think you misunderstood the question. I did not asked why there is no backwards compatibility. "I asked why do some of you care if others want backwards compatibility? "Are you having a hard time playing a game knowing that some of us want backwards compatibility?  Answer me this question. Does me wanted backwards compatibility with the PS4 affect your next gen experience in any way? What are exactly these message boards for? I still don't know why people care about others wanting backwards compatibility. Why do you people get "sick" if others want it? Sorry to say, but that video you posted does not answer my question. Care to try agian? :smileyhappy:

There are many features that people want that I don't care about but I have no problem with people desiring it. For an example, I don't care about cross game chat but I don't care others want it. Why do some of you come in these thread and express your frustrations about others wanting it? 

Captain's point was that:

People literally made like 20 threads, all saying the EXACT same thing.

Some even took it steps further:

"No B/C = No PS4 for me"

"No B/C? It can't be THAT hard, even though NONE of the previous system's hardware architecture is present or anything"

"I'm switching to PC because they ALWAYS have B/C. Suck it Sony!"

And more redundant topics = this forum becomes junk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 56 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

"No B/C = No PS4 for me"

"No B/C? It can't be THAT hard, even though NONE of the previous system's hardware architecture is present or anything"

Well look at my post history, I never started a thread about backwards compatibility. I said before that I still want a PS4.  Someone on this thread said he was sick of others wanting backwards compatibility. It makes no sense to me that someone would be sick of people wanting a feature on the PS4. It's one thing to get annoyed at the multiple threads about BC, but it's another to get annoyed at others for wanting this feature.

If you guys are getting tired of multiple threads about BC, why don't you guys tell the mods to combine all the BC thread in to one and make it a sticky?

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 56 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11787 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

"No B/C = No PS4 for me"

Well look at my post history, I never started a thread about backwards compatibility. I said before that I still want a PS4.  Someone on this thread said he was sick of others wanting backwards compatibility. It makes no sense to me that someone would be sick of people wanting a feature on the PS4. It's one thing to get annoyed at the multiple threads about BC, but it's another to get annoyed at others for wanting this feature.

If you guys are getting tired of multiple threads about BC, why don't you guys tell the mods to combine all the BC thread in to one and make it a sticky?

Those two things are one in the same.

Guess what  people who want features do? They post about it. Again. And again. And again.

The mods are lazy, that's why.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 56 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Icestar10 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

"No B/C = No PS4 for me"

Those two things are one in the same.

Guess what  people who want features do? They post about it. Again. And again. And again.

The mods are lazy, that's why.

lol What do you expect? Sony did not add a feature they want and now they are expressing their annoyance. People who want BC are better off emailing Sony rather than posting about it here. 

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 56 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11787 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, but they don't do that. They just complain and blame Sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 56 (142 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I heard that with cloud gaming, you'll be able to play PS1, PS2, AND PS3 games on the PS4 in the future. Its something Sony is looking into.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 56 (138 Views)