Platinum
55402 posts

Re: Will there ever be a water conduit?

Aug 28, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
Just wondering.

I would love to see this.  I can imagine a few of the powerful moves with water already, the waterfall (slam a guy into a building then a rush of water comes down and crushes them)

Message 11 of 15 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1610 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Well they've already stated that there will be a 'host of new powers'.
IMO they'll implement powers that not many people with think of.
E.g. The Neon thing totally surprised me!
Message 12 of 15 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Dec 6, 2013

So like, a waterbending conduit? That'd be cool. Screw it, just make me the Avatar and I'm on board haha.

Message 13 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 6, 2013

I was just thinking, I hope that there are powers that aren't just created from Delsin (because admit it, if you fire neon lasers or smoke bolts out of your hands isn't a big difference gameplay-wise), but instead powers that use the environment in a certain way, water could be that for instance indeed, like I don't know, maybe that you can go into a fountain and use the water to create a wave that you can use for cover, or a big tower of water on which you can stand and then do some aerial attack, or when it's raining you can use the water to your advantage (similar to the lighting storm in infamous 2 near the end), just throwing ideas around here Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I was just thinking, I hope that there are powers that aren't just created from Delsin (because admit it, if you fire neon lasers or smoke bolts out of your hands isn't a big difference gameplay-wise), but instead powers that use the environment in a certain way, water could be that for instance indeed, like I don't know, maybe that you can go into a fountain and use the water to create a wave that you can use for cover, or a big tower of water on which you can stand and then do some aerial attack, or when it's raining you can use the water to your advantage (similar to the lighting storm in infamous 2 near the end), just throwing ideas around here Smiley Happy

I liek your idea. There is really no difference between fire or electricity, you are just shooting things out of your hands. The neon powers are supossed to give Delsin the ability to run at high speeds though, but in the end is all the same. A little mix could help the game greatly.

Message 15 of 15 (175 Views)
0 Likes