Highlighted
Nov 27 2013
By: Stranka That One Marketing Guy 96 posts

#WinItWed on @HeyPlayStation - Thanksgiving Edition

42 replies 5031 views Edited Nov 27, 2013

Happy #WinItWed everybody!

For this week's Thanksgiving-themed #WinItWed, we're hooking FIVE followers up with a PS Vita and memory card! There's plenty to be thankful for when it comes to PlayStation (especially this year!). We're thankful for you, our fans, and so we're giving back to you!

All you have to do to enter is retweet the announce tweet from @HeyPlayStation (coming around 1:10PM PT today) and answer the question that follows! Best of luck to all of you who enter.

#WinItWed - Thanksgiving PS Vita

PSVita.jpg

• PlayStation Vita 3G + WiFi System
  • 4GB Memory Card

Of course, no giveaway would be complete without a lengthy set of rules...

PS Vita #WinItWed Sweeps- 11/27/2013

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must have a valid Twitter account and follow @HeyPlayStation. On Wednesday, November 27, 2013, @HeyPlayStation will tweet a task for followers to respond to (e.g. Tweet us the answer to the question, etc). Entrants will be asked to respond to the task with their completed sentence (“entry”) and #WinItWed. Entries must be received by 10:00pm PST on November 27, 2013 to be valid. Entries received after 10:00pm PST on November 27, 2013 will not be accepted. One entry per person.

Sony Computer Entertainment America (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.

2. PRIZES: One (1) PlayStation Vita 3G + WiFi System (ARV: $199.99) and one (1) 4GB memory card (ARV: $19.99) (Total ARV: $219.98). Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.

3. WINNER(S): Five (5) winning entrants will be selected by random drawing of all valid entries received by the Sponsor, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Drawing will be held on December 2, 2013. Winners shall be notified by Twitter direct message. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice with their Full name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and address. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Sponsor will randomly select another winner.

4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.

5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older at the start of the Sweepstakes, have a valid Twitter account, and follow @HeyPlayStation. Entrants may only win once per calendar month. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, division or related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.

6. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Win it Wednesday Sweeps c/o Sony Computer Entertainment America, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404. Winner’s Name requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winner’s list must be received by December 27, 2013

7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

8. SPONSOR(S): Sony Computer Entertainment America, San Mateo, CA

Message 1 of 43 (5,031 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: #WinItWed on @HeyPlayStation - Thanksgiving Edition

Nov 27, 2013
I am Thankful for all the hours could have spend bored, being filled with wonderful Playstation Materials. Aka my awesome PS3
Message 2 of 43 (4,298 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2013

"What are you thankful for when it comes to PlayStation?" -  I am thankful to Sony for creating the Playstation in the first place! Best gaming console ever! And for providing demos for most games back in the day via demo discs from promos and The Official Playstation Magazine. Also to Studio Ghibli and  Level 5 for creating the best PS3 exclusive ever, Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch! And most importantly I am thankful to MYSELF for providing me with everything I have even when I was almost homeless.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 3 of 43 (4,182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2013
I am happy that with Vita and PS4, SONY will be the pinnacle of gaming once again!!
Message 4 of 43 (4,115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2013
I am thankful for the ability to play with friends around the world and to be doing it on the best console on the market.
Message 5 of 43 (4,009 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 27, 2013
I am thankful for my kids being healthy and my ps4 that has already given me high quality entertainment. I'm also thankful for my health and the love of my family
Message 6 of 43 (3,964 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Nov 27, 2013
Thanks for the best gaming and entertainment experiences I have over the past years and will with my lively PS4. Thanks to PSN and PS3. I have meet 6 guys from the network in which we are best friends even one of them is my daughter's god father. We get together weekly to go out and so forth, thanks alot Sony.#WinItWed
Message 7 of 43 (3,850 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13017 posts

Nov 27, 2013
If only canadians could enter :\
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 8 of 43 (3,690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2013

Woman HappySmiley Very HappyThere's alot of thigs that I'm thankful for, rangiung from the little things like money to big  things like my family I am thankful for the entertainment Sony gave me of course, including the Playstation series and other things like the music players, headphones and the perfect flat screen TV. I am thankful for all my friends on PSN that showed me all the fun things on PSN and how effective the systems are. I am thankful for my friends and family in the real world that share my real life experiences with me and shows me all other fun things that my friends from PSN can't show me.

As you can see, there is plenty of things that I'm thankfu for, that I can't list them all. I'm sure that everyone is like me, but maybe with different things their thankful for. But good luck to all and to me and lets see who wins the Vita!

Message 9 of 43 (3,597 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2013

I am thankful for my family and friends most thankful for my husband who I married this past April who was with me thr so  much

and thankful so much for life and god

Message 10 of 43 (3,562 Views)
0 Likes