Mar 09 2012
By: glaciusx25 MVP Support 13734 posts

Wish it all worked at once.

7 replies 22 views Edited Mar 9, 2012

I downloaded Dissidia 012 Duodecim from the PS Store for my Vita (re-bought it really, since I still have the UMD)

The game works with the Vita

My old save file works with the Vita.

But DLC does not?

Any word on when the Vita will support PSP DLC? Or if it does, how it can be used? Because I cannot download it directly. And there's no place for it in the Content Manager (Since on the PSP it was just under Games)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Wish it all worked at once.

Mar 9, 2012

I don't own this game so I can't test it, but i do have little big planet for psp and just downloaded a costume addon and it appears on the vita in content manager in the same spot as psp games. on the ps3 is the addon in the little install bubble? if not try to redownload the addon again onto the ps3.

Message 2 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13734 posts

Mar 9, 2012

What, so I have to download it on my PS3 and THEN Transfer it over?

That's just......yeah. Well, I'll have to try that tomorrow.

Too bad I can't just direct download it. Especially since I directly downloaded the game itself.

Message 3 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I'm pretty sure you can't directly download addons onto the vita. I mean a costume for little big planet is so small, in the kilobytes and i had to use the ps3 to download it. Not sure why though, i mean you can download vita demos so no clue. Sorry, but hey look at the bright side, atleast you have a ps3 to use right?

Message 4 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 9, 2012

If you played it on the PSP just transfer the save data over with content manager with the DLC.

Proud Owner of the PS Vita First Edition Bundle!
Message 5 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Is it not in your download history on the PSN store? Just browse to the store with your PSVita and download it from there.

Message 6 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13734 posts

Mar 10, 2012

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

Is it not in your download history on the PSN store? Just browse to the store with your PSVita and download it from there.

It is. It says "Cannot download onto the PS Vita system" Instead of having the Download button.

And Viper, I already transferred the SAVE DATA. I need the DLC (And to even transfer the save data in the first place, I had to make a new one first, and then overwrite it or else the Vita wouldn't recognize the old one)

Message 7 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I don't believe it's possible to transfer PSP Addons to the PS Vita via the Content manager. I know I wasn't able to because the DLC didn't even show up.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 8 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes