May 11, 2013
Long live video games. **bleep** a tablet
Message 21 of 26 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Worried about the Vita's future

May 11, 2013
Drop the price and the memory cards and more and alot more units will move....Best Buy dropped the price of the 16 GB memory card,,,,,and they have been sold out every since....there is a market for the PS Vita....its just that the consumers are really patient
Message 22 of 26 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

I'm really getting sick about the Vita's future . I loved my vita and I still love it , but what the point? other then soul sacrifice I only use it to play my old psp games and somtimes I play LBP and now even soul sacrifice I got to a point that I got most of the spells and can solo half of the quests and TBH there is nothing make me want to do more quests online or solo , I'm hoping to see a DLC soon that add some side stories or something like that , if no new DLC like that soon I guess I will go trade it . (I remember the time when I had MH on my old psp I couldn't stay 1 day without playing that game) . And here don't get me wrong I'm not saying SS is bad game, no, SS is very good game but I'm at a point where I need to kill same bosses over and over and there is nothing new to get or to upgrade . and TBH from now it's very long time till we get KZM

and other then that I'm getting sick to see none of my old friends  log online on the ps vita ,I used to play with them all the time on my ps vita when I bought it in the first months and my old psp and somtimes my old ps3 and the reason is they all have 3DS now . Heck one of my friends work at GameStop he gave me a good deal to buy two new 3DS XL for 300$ and tax included in that price (1 for me and 1 for my little sister) , yes my friend did gave me that deal so me and my lil sister can join my online group again on the 3DS, and he told me that I don't need to worry anymore about the money I paid for it or about it's future. I will wait for E3 and the reason is I don't like to own 2 gaming systems at same time , I love my vita and I hope it have better future so I will wait till E3 I hope to see at least 4-5 new AAA exclusives and a price drop on the system and the overpriced memory (that will get more people to buy the vita) and I hope to see sony start to take more and better care of the PS Vita (I know I'm asking and hoping for too much here but it's not my problem lol sony gave me alot of promises before I buy my Vita) and in E3 I don't want to only hear about ps4 - ps vita remote play or cross play I want to hear more news about the ps vita alone, otherwise I will go trade in my PS Vita and maybe my sister's ps Vita too ( here because my sister always want same gaming systems I have lol because she know I will add her anytime I'm playing or join her game and I will never kick her from any online game if she didn't know how to play Smiley Tongue ) , anyway in the end it's up to sony if they want me to keep my vita or no. And TBH I'm not putting any high hopes for the next E3 but if sony want they can make the ps vita way better then the way the PSV now.

Message 23 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

May 12, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
ps to my last comment.. you know how video killed the radio star..well tablets killed the vita..way way better and more to do and at almost the same price..so pull your rip cord on your and bail

What? I don't see any game that I'm interested in on Android/iOS.

Message 24 of 26 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 12, 2013
The Vita does need a price drop. But good games to go along with it. Since most of the games are currently in development, Sony should announce a price drop at E3.

The Vita won't have a solid library until 2014. Late 2014. At least by then it will be a functional device for remote play via PS4 so it won't be a dead device. I love my Vita still. I won't get rid of it even though there is a lack of games.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 25 of 26 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

May 12, 2013
Remote play with the PS4 won't prevent the PSV from flopping. A library of games that aren't ports or (exclusively) indies will. That and price cut on system and memcards~.
Message 26 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes