Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2012
By: UltimateMirage Monster Hunter 37 posts

Would PS Vita benefit from having a Naruto Storm portable?

16 replies 3392 views Edited Jun 16, 2012

As the title states, do any of you think that the PS Vita would benefit from having a Naruto Shippuuden Storm portable? If not Naruto, any anime-themed game?

I personally think that the Vita would benefit from having some kind of Naruto/Bleach/Mainstream anime franchise as some of their games.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Would PS Vita benefit from having a Naruto Storm portable?

Jun 16, 2012

Yes, but not now, seeing how Ben 10 the racing game is a pile of sadness, and the Ben 1 franchise is very popular, i wont be seeing more anime/cartoon game soon

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jun 16, 2012

It would benefit greatly...cuz the library is so small, people who normally wouldn't play fighters would buy it just to have something new to play. No, we don't need Bleach. Heat the Soul series sucked TERRIBLY.Even though this can't really be considered a great fighter (due to scrub-friendly knj shenanigans), it's SOMETHING.And about Ben 10: Khoal...you seriously expected something GOOD from a tv liscense?! That's like expecting a good game based on a cgi family movie that hasn't even come out yet (which is why we STILL don't have a Kung-Fu Panda fighting game). Didn't you know that all the work goes into securing the rights to make a game based on a tv show, and the actual game programming is sub-college? The thinking is "Wheee! We got the green light! Let's make absolute crap, and little kids and casual (unknowledgable) gamers will let themselves get ripped off!".

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 16, 2012

The Vita would benefit from the series becuz:

1. Its have a massive roster consist of 100 or more character not to mention Awaking Mode, which could take alot of time to play all of them
  2. It's have the flashiest and awesome special move like Chidori and Rasegan, which are Fan Favorite
  3. It have a very meaningful and epic storyline consist of struggle, hard-ship and friend-ship
  4. It's have Sasuke who is Emo
  5. It's 3D enviroment and have more space to move around and attack then Tekken, basically, this game is like a Dynasty Warriros of Fighting game

Well that is all i though, but Bleach game for Ps3 is awesome, and yeah, i was kinda expecting a Ben 10 game to BE GOOD since some of the old Ben 10 game is actually likeable, and well, i was kinda wanted to play Mario Kart without having to buy the 3DS, and they say Ben 10 racing is like Mario Kart, which is a lie, its like my butt. Yeah, i know all of that and how movie license and tv license game work thank you

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Good, I really think the PSV can pull off a nice Naruto game. And I haven't played any of the Ben 10 series, didn't think they would be good lol. As for Naruto or any other anime(japanese)-based game, I think we have a long time. But I'm pretty sure if a Storm doesn't come out(though I really hope), the Accel series will still continue since they dropped the PS2 for the PSP and so on.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Jun 17, 2012

i would prefer bleach, but i dont think it will boost sales alot when their is a ps3 version, but it couldnt hurt.

Unless we got a different game, exclusive to vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (3,392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

YES!! it would deffinately be great if there were a naruto game on the vita, the ninja storm series is pretty nice and i do have the vita. i always did think it would be cool to have a storm portable, ninja storm 3 comming this march persay? like they should make a bonus patch for the vita. just saying cause i think sales would sky rocket

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (2,965 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Of course, any vita game is good now, specially one of naruto franquise
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (2,946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I think a Naruto game would be beneficial, but not a storm game. A game like Naruto Impact, but more of a roster. covering the Ninja war thats going on now...that would be epic.:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (1,889 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2013

I think it would becausethere are a lot of naruto fans out there and i mean ALOT  and its a game that keeps on making you go back again and again, plus it would be portable with great graphics, infact i wonder why there isnt one yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (994 Views)
0 Likes