Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Re: WWE News Thread

Oct 31, 2006

TupaclilFlip wrote:
Here is some more news for ya

"Four SmackDown stars will be moving to ECW.

Daivari and The Great Khali appeared at last night's SD/ECW tapings. However, this time around, it looks like Daivari will be pushed as a wrestler and The Great Khali will be in his corner. It is unknown if Khali has been cleared to wrestle yet. He had surgery on both of his knees back in August and he is supposed to be out of action for several months.

Another SmackDown pairing will be moving to ECW as well. The duo of Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke will be appearing on ECW cards now. Both individuals debuted on SmackDown in July. Terkay remains undefeated. "

Well, they will be on Smackdown again soon enough...
Message 10 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Nov 1, 2006

The One wrote:
The WWE had a chance to make the new ECW something really special... It's too bad that they screwed it up.

WWE didn`t screw it up.. It`s the people they have on the show that screws it up, and their 1 hour time slot they get to use every tuesday its not enough to put all their stars on so they have 3 or 4 dark matches which turn out to be good, but can`t be seeing on tv. RVD messes up alot in ecw and Sabu as well, and big show just moves to slow, and now Khali i mean damn who he going to face in the ring? he couldn`t face alot of smackdown stars, because he didn`t know how to work a match..so he can only fan taker, who would try to teach him to get out of that green area, but its goin to be alot of khali vs bigshow matches now watch...

BETA TEST2008: 1. Ps3 Home 2. Call Of Duty 5 PC 3. Socom Confrontation 4. Resistance 2
I will add more when more comes in
Message 11 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Nov 1, 2006

TrueGamerCt wrote:

The One wrote:
The WWE had a chance to make the new ECW something really special... It's too bad that they screwed it up.

WWE didn`t screw it up.. It`s the people they have on the show that screws it up, and their 1 hour time slot they get to use every tuesday its not enough to put all their stars on so they have 3 or 4 dark matches which turn out to be good, but can`t be seeing on tv. RVD messes up alot in ecw and Sabu as well, and big show just moves to slow, and now Khali i mean damn who he going to face in the ring? he couldn`t face alot of smackdown stars, because he didn`t know how to work a match..so he can only fan taker, who would try to teach him to get out of that green area, but its goin to be alot of khali vs bigshow matches now watch...

lmao @ "the Big Show moving TOO SLOW". He's a big dude, how else do you expect him to move? Do you want him to start flying through the air? Jumping from the top rope? Flying through the ropes? A dropkick even? lol

Basil Zero: Good thread, keep it goin' when you can buddy

Message Edited by DGProlific on 10-31-2006 10:32 PM
Message 12 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Nov 1, 2006

DGProlific wrote:

TrueGamerCt wrote:

The One wrote:

lmao @ "the Big Show moving TOO SLOW". He's a big dude, how else do you expect him to move? Do you want him to start flying through the air? Jumping from the top rope? Flying through the ropes? A dropkick even? lol

Basil Zero: Good thread, keep it goin' when you can buddy

Message Edited by DGProlific on 10-31-2006 10:32 PM

thanks for the support

NEWS UPDATE:

20. Reports suggest that Stephanie McMahon-Levesque will be returning to WWE management this Sunday at WWE Cyber Sunday. Its unknown whether she'll be part of the DX match or whether she'll be in the back....

21. WWE Smackdown scored a 2.8 broadcast rating with a 4.8 share last Friday. That is the shows best rating since the change to the CW Network.

22. Seems like WWE had a change in heart over a previous announcement. A new match has been announced for Cyber Sunday. It will be Cade & Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Haas & Viscera vs. The Highlanders. The type of match, however, is up to you. Choices: Fatal Four Way, Tag Team Turmoil or Texas Tornado Match.
Message 13 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Nov 1, 2006

TrueGamerCt wrote:

The One wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing Khali vs. Big Show...or maybe they will tag team.  They would kick ...
Message 14 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Nov 2, 2006
NEWS UPDATE:

23. The domestic total as of October 31 for John Cena’s “The Marine” movie is $15,668,541. The Box Office Mojo readers are giving this movie a "C" grade, based on 36.5% voting "A," 10.6% voted "B," 9.6% voting "C," 6.7% voting "D," and 36.5% voted "F."

24. It is believed Jim Ross's contract expired over the weekend, which would mean he worked WWE RAW without a contract Monday night.

25. ECW extremist Christopher W. Anderson, is currently at home rehabbing his back after hurting it about a month back

26. 2 Cold Scorpio will be returning to WWE as Flash Funk on the Smackdown roster.

27. Sad news. WWE has come to terms on the release of Psicosis as of today, November 1.

28. Change in News about ECW, it seems like WWE expects to cancel out ECW not by Dec. 26, but by the last day of Nov.

Message 15 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Nov 2, 2006
Wow, thanks for the update as always.
Message 16 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Nov 2, 2006
i'll keep on updating each day(hopefully the news will come in more lol)
Message 17 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1140 posts

Nov 2, 2006
in www.wwe.com they say that Daivari and The Great Khali are going to ECW.  
Photobucket
Message 18 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

Nov 2, 2006

jawz1992 wrote:
in www.wwe.com they say that Daivari and The Great Khali are going to ECW.  

This was already mentioned earlier in this thread.
Message 19 of 6,809 (408 Views)
0 Likes