0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: Wrestling News Thread

Feb 12, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

2 hours, bro. Smiley Happy

What did yall think of Raw?

I thought that brock lesnar would come out and do something to cm punk. I'm not sure how that would work out though with Heyman both being their manager.

The Shield looked awkward. I mean Dean Ambrose did with his hair on his forehead.

Cena got booed as usual, and he deserve it for previously messing up Zigglers push at the steel cage match months ago.

And finally the rock came live in person with a story to tell. Heard it all before but he's the only guy with a personality that can pull it off without a WHAT chant.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 6653 of 6,809 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Kinda dissapointed we didn't see Undertaker return when there were reports of him bening in the area, hopefully very soon though. 

Not sure what their plans are exactly with Brock Lesnar, seemed like they were setting up Brock vs HHH 2, but now idk mayb Brock v Taker?

Also am I the only one **bleep** that there is only going to be one Chamber match this sunday? I mean cmon they pulled this at the Hell in a Cell ppv by only having one cell match, now they're doing it here, why bother calling the ppv Elimination Chamber ugh. They should have made the Shield vs Superfriends match in the Chamber at least, they got 6 people for it. Silly WWE...

Message 6654 of 6,809 (107 Views)
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I am amused by the Rock's appearance for how many minutes and I wonder if he has a contract agreement where he doesn't do any matches on television?
Message 6655 of 6,809 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 13, 2013

PastaMan3 wrote:

Kinda dissapointed we didn't see Undertaker return when there were reports of him bening in the area, hopefully very soon though. 

Not sure what their plans are exactly with Brock Lesnar, seemed like they were setting up Brock vs HHH 2, but now idk mayb Brock v Taker?

Also am I the only one **bleep** that there is only going to be one Chamber match this sunday? I mean cmon they pulled this at the Hell in a Cell ppv by only having one cell match, now they're doing it here, why bother calling the ppv Elimination Chamber ugh. They should have made the Shield vs Superfriends match in the Chamber at least, they got 6 people for it. Silly WWE...

I feel asleep while watching Raw this week. ^^; What kind of reports were there about the Undertaker being in the area?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6656 of 6,809 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PastaMan3 wrote:

I feel asleep while watching Raw this week. ^^; What kind of reports were there about the Undertaker being in the area?

I read that he was at a Nashville Predators hockey game the night before.

Message 6657 of 6,809 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Elimination Chamber was alright as a PPV.  The Chamber match itself was pretty good but not too pleased with who won.  I wouldn't be surprised if Randy Orton is out with an injury he seemed to be hurting in their.  Del Rio and the Big Show match had a pretty terrible ending with the Big Show being distracted by Ricardo and Del Rio having to climb the ring ropes twice near the Big Show because he fell from the ropes the first time and for some reason the Big Show didn't know he was their the first time when Del Rio fell for Del Rio to pull off his move.  The match with the shield was really good for action.  The Rock and Punk was a good match though I wouldn't be surprised if the ending was worked out that tonight that Punk fires his manager.  I was surprised there was no appearance from Brock.  I thought for sure he would make an impact last night.

Message 6658 of 6,809 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I saw a picture of the Undertaker with the Predator Mascot from that game. I know many people won't like my opinion and I was a big fan of his but if he returned I don't he could pull off a believable performance and should retire. I would rather remember his great skill when he preformed from before, then have him come back and deliver a non-believable performance. All the times he has come back before, he seemed to have to take time off right after that return so I believe he is getting too old for a comeback. Though the WWE could use an appearance from him.
Message 6659 of 6,809 (68 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I thought EC was pretty good. The chamber match surprised me with Swagger pulling out the surprise win.  I am glad the WWE let the Shield get the win, they are looking very strong as a team now, wonder what else is in store for them. The main event was entertaining but the outcome was predictable and we now have 7 weeks to build up "Twice In A Lifetime" at WM...Smiley Indifferent

We still have some pieces that need to be filled regarding where Punk, Lesnar, Undertaker, & Ziggler fit into things now though. Hopefully we get some answers tonight on RAW.

Message 6660 of 6,809 (63 Views)