PlayStation MVP
10135 posts

Re: Wrestling News Thread

Sep 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

This Triple H/Randy vs Daniel is really interesting to me.

What's been going on between Triple H, Randy, and Daniel? I haven't been watching wrestling lately. I'm out of the loop. Woman Sad

At SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan defeated John Cena (yay) for the WWE Championship title, and soon after, Randy Orton decided to cash in his Money in the Bank and that's when HHH pedigreed Bryan. The next night, Bryan was fussing about it and Stephanie McMahon told him that he was inadequate as the champion, and that it wasn't good for business and that Randy needed to be champion. Now the whole McMahan family and Randy are treating Bryan like crap, and forcing Big Show to bully him. 

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 6801 of 6,809 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5686 posts

Sep 13, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

What's been going on between Triple H, Randy, and Daniel? I haven't been watching wrestling lately. I'm out of the loop. Woman Sad

At SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan defeated John Cena (yay) for the WWE Championship title, and soon after, Randy Orton decided to cash in his Money in the Bank and that's when HHH pedigreed Bryan. The next night, Bryan was fussing about it and Stephanie McMahon told him that he was inadequate as the champion, and that it wasn't good for business and that Randy needed to be champion. Now the whole McMahan family and Randy are treating Bryan like crap, and forcing Big Show to bully him. 

Wow! I missed a lot of good stuff since I last watch it. The good stuff always happens when I don't watch it. Woman Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6802 of 6,809 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10135 posts

Sep 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Wow! I missed a lot of good stuff since I last watch it. The good stuff always happens when I don't watch it. Woman Frustrated

I believe Daily Motion has some episodes there.

[
Message 6803 of 6,809 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5686 posts

Sep 13, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

I believe Daily Motion has some episodes there.

Thanks, Dead. I'll go take a look when I get the chance. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6804 of 6,809 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12483 posts

Re: WWE News Thread

Sep 17, 2013

I could listen to dusty talk all day

"This is about cody's jaaaaawwwb"

"Whats best for beeeeeeeeznuis"

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 6805 of 6,809 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2061 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Didn't expect the ref to own up to being involved in a ploy. I'm suprised Triple H stripped Bryan of the title rather than giving Orton a rematch or something.

Message 6806 of 6,809 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10135 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I'm starting to lose interest in PPVs. Why have a match in a PPV, when there's going to be a rematch the next night on Raw?

[
Message 6807 of 6,809 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Sep 22, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

I'm starting to lose interest in PPVs. Why have a match in a PPV, when there's going to be a rematch the next night on Raw?

Ya most PPV's just seem like a beefed up version of RAW with less promos. No Way in hell are they all worth $55 to watch, thats why I just torrent them the next day. WM is always an exception though obviously.

Message 6808 of 6,809 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10135 posts

Sep 24, 2013

PastaMan3 wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Ya most PPV's just seem like a beefed up version of RAW with less promos. No Way in hell are they all worth $55 to watch, thats why I just torrent them the next day. WM is always an exception though obviously.

Highly agreed.

[
Message 6809 of 6,809 (196 Views)
0 Likes