Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
573 posts

Re: Xbox One EPIC FAIL

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

epic fail huh, well for one they could actually show their console and two will PS4 be able to do this?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000205083/article/nfl-microsoft-strike-deal-to-enhance-fans-tv-...

seems to me like they are well ahead of sony in this regard.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 11 of 35 (1,135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 22, 2013

How's that saying go?

It's smarter to stay quiet than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Message 12 of 35 (1,129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

May 22, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

epic fail huh, well for one they could actually show their console and two will PS4 be able to do this?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000205083/article/nfl-microsoft-strike-deal-to-enhance-fans-tv-...

For one, not that great of experience, all I need is redzone ans my tablet which I already have. What it doesn't mention is how much it will cost you. A $400 million dollor deal won't be free, seeing as microsoft wants to charge for everything anyway.

Message 13 of 35 (1,128 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

May 22, 2013

Doogie86 wrote:

For one, not that great of experience, all I need is redzone ans my tablet which I already have. What it doesn't mention is how much it will cost you. A $400 million dollor deal won't be free, seeing as microsoft wants to charge for everything anyway.

my point being that for all the sabre rattling ive been hearing from sony fanboys, at this point in time sony just doesnt seem to have their act together as well as microsoft imo.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
Message 14 of 35 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

May 22, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

Doogie86 wrote:

my point being that for all the sabre rattling ive been hearing from sony fanboys, at this point in time sony just doesnt seem to have their act together as well as microsoft imo.

Why because microsoft came up with a reason to charge people for something I can already do for $8 a month, or even purchase the sunday ticket if I want? I buy a gaming console for games, not to see players in the nfl spitting on the sideline and watch coaches argue with refs...

Message 15 of 35 (1,119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3388 posts

May 22, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

i'm sure gamers don't care about a stupid no point fantasy football league nor live football games on a video game console lol...

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 :smileytongue:
Message 16 of 35 (1,115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 22, 2013

I just logged into PSN for the first time since 2010. Microsoft has lost their mind and a customer. About to buy another ps3 and pre-order the ps4 whenever possible. I don't need E3, I have seen enough because the writing is already on the wall. Xbox One is an entertainment based system focused on the Kinetic not hardcore gamers. Look at the 2 exclusives they had to show at the reveal..... That alone tells a story. They say they have exclusives from 15 companies with 8 being new. I'm willing to bet you the exclusives will be Kinetic based games I care nothing about. Hey Playstation you sweet sexy thing, I missed you baby! Daddy is home.

Message 17 of 35 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

May 22, 2013

JayBoneATL wrote:

I just logged into PSN for the first time since 2010. Microsoft has lost their mind and a customer. About to buy another ps3 and pre-order the ps4 whenever possible. I don't need E3, I have seen enough because the writing is already on the wall. Xbox One is an entertainment based system focused on the Kinetic not hardcore gamers. Look at the 2 exclusives they had to show at the reveal..... That alone tells a story. They say they have exclusives from 15 companies with 8 being new. I'm willing to bet you the exclusives will be Kinetic based games I care nothing about. Hey Playstation you sweet sexy thing, I missed you baby! Daddy is home.

Welcome. We knew you'd be back. :smileywink:

Message 18 of 35 (1,106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

May 22, 2013

Doogie86 wrote:

Why because microsoft came up with a reason to charge people for something I can already do for $8 a month, or even purchase the sunday ticket if I want? I buy a gaming console for games, not to see players in the nfl spitting on the sideline and watch coaches argue with refs...

in case you havnt been paying attention, that is precisley the directiion that both "next gen" consoles are going in. away from hardcore gaming and towards more of a multi-media device.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
Message 19 of 35 (1,102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

May 22, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

Doogie86 wrote:

in case you havnt been paying attention, that is precisley the directiion that both "next gen" consoles are going in. away from hardcore gaming and towards more of a multi-media device.

Have you not been reading about the PS4? Microsoft wants to almost be a cable box with the option for games. Sony wants a gaming console with the option for social possibilites. 

Message 20 of 35 (1,099 Views)
0 Likes