Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 08/09/2009
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 9, 2009
I just Got YLOD, I'm totally p-off, this is the third PS3 I've had burn out in 2 yrs, and Sony never helps fix the issues that continue to happen, they just want your money.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/19/2009
Offline
115 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 10, 2009

smoke_nugs wrote:
I just Got YLOD, I'm totally p-off, this is the third PS3 I've had burn out in 2 yrs, and Sony never helps fix the issues that continue to happen, they just want your money.

thats where your wrong my friend they just released a picture of the new fan/heat sink assembly that will stop all known overheating problems

and will be fitted into every ps3 as of from now!!!!

 

here it is!

 

http://furisonllc.com/images/fan_pic_7.jpg
Message Edited by gilksy on 08-10-2009 02:37 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/01/2005
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 10, 2009

gilksy wrote:

smoke_nugs wrote:
I just Got YLOD, I'm totally p-off, this is the third PS3 I've had burn out in 2 yrs, and Sony never helps fix the issues that continue to happen, they just want your money.

thats where your wrong my friend they just released a picture of the new fan/heat sink assembly that will stop all known overheating problems

and will be fitted into every ps3 as of from now!!!!

 

here it is!

 

http://furisonllc.com/images/fan_pic_7.jpg
Message Edited by gilksy on 08-10-2009 02:37 PM

nope they came out with a redesign on that much more powerful http://www.wrightflyer.org/Background/Picts/windtunl.jpg  just need a small nucular power plant and a large building sold separatly..

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 10, 2009
No virus on that file and I just ran it with Kaspersky no virus are found. You guys are good to go.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2007
Offline
8233 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 13, 2009

How you only have 7 kudos is beyond me.

 

I would give you 100, i would remove my right to give kudos if it meant that you would get more credit.

 

If it werent for you, i would not have a working backwards compatable ps3 (still play ffxi a ps2 game).

 

God bless you for posting this.

 

People need to kudo you to no end.

 

Worked as advertized with a HAIRDRYER (1875 watts)

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/02/2007
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 13, 2009
This worked great for me!!!! I have very little computer knowledge and this was a pretty easy fix!!! Thanks again!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/08/2008
Offline
397 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 13, 2009
Thanks man, I followed the guide and the PS3 is back in business!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kudos to you sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/17/2007
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 13, 2009
I'll most probably be ok with sending in to sony if warranty isnt over.
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2008
Offline
6096 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 14, 2009

d-lo1925 wrote:
Thanks man, I followed the guide and the PS3 is back in business!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kudos to you sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you got your PS3 to work again? Didn't it just get the YLOD yesterday?!

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2009
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: YLOD REPAIR GUIDE (NEW)

Aug 14, 2009
good Thanks,
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 353 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes