Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Re: You think Sony will go BIG at E3?

Apr 30, 2013
no, they are going to underplay everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:

I was going to say that would be a good thing, but no, that would be terrible too. I don't want to come out of E3 thinking its nothing to be excited for.

That perfect balance will be so hard to strike.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13832 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

I think that it's fairly obvious that they will be mostly PS4 focused at E3 this year. Hopefully we'll see the actually system, see more PS4 games that will also be launch games, and get an official launch date and price (Oh god, please not $599 again). I don't think Sony will mention much of the PS3. Although, I really want to know what's going on with the "Last guardian" development. Sony may mention the Vita. Maybe we'll see more Vita games, but mainly they need to announce a Vita price drop. Because it could be selling better. So yeah, Sony is at least going big when they present more info on the PS4.

...One things for certian though, You can A) count on a lot of E3 vids on PSN during E3 week and B) have a virtual E3 booth that you'll be able to explore in PS home.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Apr 30, 2013

HOPEFULLY the Vita will get some attention this year. They should have 2 conference's one for the PS4 and one for the Vita

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1833 posts

Apr 30, 2013

EOGamer wrote:
If PS4 is being released in the Holidays that means getting one will be a royal PITA. So I'll likely wait until next year when things calm down. I am NOT going through the fiasco of the PS2 Launch again. I don't have the patience for physical violence in a Wal-Mart electronics section again.

U see my friend, This is why I will be pre-ordering one as soon as I can. Even if I don't get one right away, i don't have to fight the crowds..

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Apr 30, 2013

dewadonuts wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

I was going to say that would be a good thing, but no, that would be terrible too. I don't want to come out of E3 thinking its nothing to be excited for.

That perfect balance will be so hard to strike.

haha i was being sarcastic. they are going to blow it out of the water. i think they should have a ps4/Vita event instead of a PS4 & Vita event.  Exemplify the interconnectivity

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (80 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

May 1, 2013

I really want them to show us more games that will come out for the ps4 and a few more details about some features, especially for online. I  want to know if our friend list will go past 100 people.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13871 posts

May 1, 2013

Akirasolid wrote:

I really want them to show us more games that will come out for the ps4 and a few more details about some features, especially for online. I  want to know if our friend list will go past 100 people.

You actively game with over 100 people?

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 1, 2013

Akirasolid wrote:

AFAIK it has already been confirmed that this limitation will be gone. At least I think that I read it in one of those many interviews of Cerny & Co.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

I don't care what Xbox and Microsoft has to say, though I am curious. Though, my point is, I will stick with Sony even IF the next Xbox is better. Which, I highly believe, Sony will rule over the Xbox with the PS4, regardless that I am a die hard Playstation fan. Just you wait and see! :smileyhappy:

P.S. I'm a fortune teller...

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (60 Views)
0 Likes