PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Re: You want Backwards Compatibility? $1000

Apr 17, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

AwesomeShockWave wrote:

I just want ps2 and 3 BC on the ps4, is that so much to ask for?

Exactly.  Forget the strawman argument that video creates on backwards compatability...just give me what you had given me with both the PS2, and the PS3, the first gen console having a backwards compatable ability.

I am certainly not against it.  I hope I did not come off that way, but I still hold to my case of wanting more for MY money than a Backwards Compatibility.

A choice is always nice though.  So if they can provide it, then I say why not?

I can see it both ways, is what I am essentially saying.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46878 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I'd be willing to pay more for it so those who don't want it don't have to pay more :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (55 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7997 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Varnyak wrote:
But what if i want portability too?

Didnt you see the backpack straps?

It had a side holster for a gasoline generator so you can play all day, where-ever you are!

Instead of the PS2 he should have thrown a 60GB PS3 in there and take care of all 3 in one shot, while adding Bluray playback and a nice sized HDD for all his media needs.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7997 posts

Apr 17, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Varnyak wrote:

you can't have both.... you either take what you can get, or you don't bother....

this is the typical logic that B/C crybabies try to preach...." i don't have room in my entertainment center" "I don't wanna have to unplug cables all the time" " boo hoo its not in HD"......

I can play most of the games in that 20KG monster on my phone today. 

So yeah, you can have both.

The Vita plays PS3 quality games, that is the sales pitch anyway so in theory all current games should be able to be played on the Vita, with a bit of work.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Apr 17, 2013

kythunder wrote:

DanSD wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Varnyak wrote:

you can't have both.... you either take what you can get, or you don't bother....

this is the typical logic that B/C crybabies try to preach...." i don't have room in my entertainment center" "I don't wanna have to unplug cables all the time" " boo hoo its not in HD"......

Tell me why you, or if you don't, anyone else, has an entertainment center.

*edit*  I figured it out!  It's so you don't have to unplug cables all the time!  How about that?

a simple hdmi/audio switch added to the setup will eliminate the need to ever unplug anything and you can chain as many together as you want..

got 100 consoles? it could be done easily with switches,i have 2 ps3's,xbox,ps1,ps2,sega genesis,nintendo 64 currently connected to my tv in my living room...thats 7 consoles and i never have to unplug anything,just push a few buttons and im on...very simple solution and no rocket science is involved..

Absolutely right.  I was being a bit overly-sarcastic in regards to a thread turning into a similar conversation.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (41 Views)
0 Likes