Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 09 2012
By: Fadilla- Hekseville Citizen 293 posts

Your thoughts about 'Vita Game Heaven'?

5 replies 7 views Edited Mar 9, 2012

So today in japan was that event where some Vita games were announced..

I don't feel the games at all, only anime japano games were announced, the only game that caught my interest was metal gear solid hd collection.

and about the UMD transport... srsly? we have the games as a UMD already but get only a price drop for the vita instead of gratis?

Your thoughts? :/

OVOXO - ▲ -

Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Re: Your thoughts about 'Vita Game Heaven'?

Mar 9, 2012

I'm still trying to find information on the conference but little luck so far. What I have learned sounds great. The new games announced seem to round out the launch titles and I'm really excited about Phantasy Star Online 2. I dropped un-godly amounts of hours on Phantasy Star Portable 2. I was a little disappointed that the vita launch titles lacked rpg's but this next wave seems set to fix that.

Now to save my money. o_O

Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Well honestly I have no oppinion one way or the other.

This conference was for japan, and only applies to japan. When we get one for the rest of the world that applies to the rest of the world I will let you know.

Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I heard about Phantasy Star Online 2, and while I'm not a fan of the game series, I'm sure it'll be a good RPG for the Vita.

Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 10, 2012

They did what they said they would do, which was announce new games, so I thought it was alright. I kind of figured the games would be aimed more at the Japanese market since it was SCEJ holding the event. If it gets more Japanese gamers interested in the Vita then it can only benefit everyone in the long run. That being said, Phantasy Star Online 2 is the only one I'm really interested in buying for myself.

Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I would imagine there will be a good chance that PSO2 will make it way to North America. Considering last I knew Sega owns PSO and Sega releashed a Tennis game here. Id honestly would Pre order it if it was announced here.

Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes