Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: any good multiplayer shooting games yet?

Dec 21, 2012
thanks for all the feedback. i guess i should give declassified a chance before taking it away as an option completely. so far, it sounds like my second best option is resistance retribution.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Yeah honestly CoD on the Vita is fun.  But it could be a lottttttt better.  But its still really fun.  especially multiplayer in the early levels.  Bouncing betties and all explosives are sooooooo annoying.  But the game is fun, but try to buy it used.  It's better than Resistance and that's a given.  Resistance on the PSP was amazing though.  

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2418 posts

Dec 21, 2012

prowood420 wrote:
Juan those bugs in cod that you say will never get fixed have gotten fixed there was an update for cod a few weeks ago and there is an update that fixed a lot of issues that came out today.... Cod is fun and campaign i find to be challenging

Actually, if you reread my post I said "Like Cod...", alluding to Resistance. I know CoD got a patch soon after release, granted even then, users in this forum mentioned running into issues with the game. Only way in which I'll ever pick up CoD is if it goes for less than $25. A game with a one hour long campaign priced $50 is a theft, and people paying for it is encouraging companies to rip us off, something to which I strongly oppose~.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I agree the campaign was lousy, and its over priced.  But the multiplayer is solid (imo) I would pay 30$ gladly for it, but I think the game should have AT LEAST gotten a 6 / 10.  4 is too low when the game is not that bad.  I hope they come out with another one next year, with more time to develop it.  If DLC was in this game it would be even better.... But I'm starting to give up hope :/ 

Thanks for the heads up about the update prowood, i was very excited to see there was an update. A lot of fixes that gave the game a bad review were fixed.  Or so I hope they are lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (105 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 21, 2012
alright, so i looked at resistance retribution in the playstation store to read about it a little, and it says "multiplayer mode not included". this confuses me because the thread juan put in his comment says otherwise. it also says this for socom fireteam bravo 3.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2418 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Yes, that's the whole point of that thread. Sony is listing a game saying that the game doesn't include MP but as the user in that thread found out, that was not the case~.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 21, 2012
ok, sounds good
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes