Reply
Jun 27 2005
By: Socomgangster~ First Son 8 posts
Offline

any new....

8 replies 1 views Edited Jun 27, 2005
ps3 info?
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/27/2005
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005
dude u gotta check the messages u can't expect someone to sit here and tell every person what the consoles are about,
gap member since 2/3/06
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/17/2005
Offline
245 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005
,

I don't know if you've heard of this but the psp can wirlessly connect to the ps3 and you can download movies and music from the ps3 and put it on the psp.

Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/31/2004
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005

,
,
,time_of_crisis wrote:
dude u gotta check the messages u can't expect someone to sit here and tell every person what the consoles are about ,

,
,

um no i mean official info today - plus i want people oppions  on polys, integers bandwidts g/tflops etc,
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/31/2004
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005

,
,
,K PHizzy wrote:
,
,

I don't know if you've heard of this but the psp can wirlessly connect to the ps3 and you can download movies and music from the ps3 and put it on the psp.


,
,

yeah im pretty upt to date, i ment like info thats come out within the last 24 hrs,
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/31/2004
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005

,
,
,Socom gangster wrote:

,
,
,K PHizzy wrote:
,
,

I don't know if you've heard of this but the psp can wirlessly connect to the ps3 and you can download movies and music from the ps3 and put it on the psp.


,
,

yeah im pretty upt to date, i ment like info thats come out within the last 24 hrs ,

,
,

wow this is weird... i think that i have 2 diffrent acount here or sumthin cuz i have another acout thats jaggy... i must ahve logged in on the wrong one lol - i just looked @ my stats it said 7 posts - newby. my other acount has 160+ posts lol,
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/22/2005
Offline
487 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005
Great job on the triple post.
,
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/27/2005
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 27, 2005

,
,
,Socom gangster wrote:

,
,
,time_of_crisis wrote:
dude u gotta check the messages u can't expect someone to sit here and tell every person what the consoles are about ,

,
,

um no i mean official info today - plus i want people oppions  on polys, integers bandwidts g/tflops etc ,

,
,

oh ok i though u meant u had no adea bout anything ps3 and u wanted someone to tell you everything bout it     my bad,
gap member since 2/3/06
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/17/2004
Offline
6545 posts
 

Re: any new....

Jun 28, 2005

,
,
,time_of_crisis wrote:

,
,
,Socom gangster wrote:

,
,
,time_of_crisis wrote:
dude u gotta check the messages u can't expect someone to sit here and tell every person what the consoles are about ,

,
,

um no i mean official info today - plus i want people oppions  on polys, integers bandwidts g/tflops etc ,

,
,

oh ok i though u meant u had no adea bout anything ps3 and u wanted someone to tell you everything bout it     my bad ,

,
,

no i know alot about it ( this is my other acount i posted about earlier and srry about the tripple post lol),
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes