PlayStation MVP
5472 posts

Re: Taco Bell contest PS4

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Ever occur to you that 11/14 is before 11/15?  There's over a month before "getting the PS4 before release" becomes false.

Eat some fiber and put down the David Icke.

Did it ever occur to you that, it won't be shipped in time for some people that supposedly won.  Of their zip code.    If this was truly a real contest, the day you win, the day you receive my friend.  Not just before the launch date.      

From the official rules:

https://secure-sony.plcontent.com/winps4-pl1292/Content/OfficialRules.pdf

"Sponsors will ship prizes to each winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration on or about November 12, 2013. However, prizes won near the end of the promotion may not be shipped by this date; those prizes will be shipped after the potential winners have been verified.
Game Entities are not responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner."

So, shipping notwithstanding, the winners are being granted a PS4 prior to release.  UPS Ground in North America is 3-5 days, and something tells me that Sony would spring for 2-day shipping on a promotion of this size.  Maybe my brin works differently than most, but, a free PS4 is a free PS4, and shipping it three days prior to release fulfills the "before launch" requirement.

This is a sweepstakes, not a contest - no one is being judged based on skills, and no one is being ripped off.  Stop looking for complaint points, for crying out loud.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 91 of 329 (427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Ever occur to you that 11/14 is before 11/15?  There's over a month before "getting the PS4 before release" becomes false.

Eat some fiber and put down the David Icke.

Did it ever occur to you that, it won't be shipped in time for some people that supposedly won.  Of their zip code.    If this was truly a real contest, the day you win, the day you receive my friend.  Not just before the launch date.      

From the official rules:

https://secure-sony.plcontent.com/winps4-pl1292/Content/OfficialRules.pdf

"Sponsors will ship prizes to each winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration on or about November 12, 2013. However, prizes won near the end of the promotion may not be shipped by this date; those prizes will be shipped after the potential winners have been verified.
Game Entities are not responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner."

So, shipping notwithstanding, the winners are being granted a PS4 prior to release.  UPS Ground in North America is 3-5 days, and something tells me that Sony would spring for 2-day shipping on a promotion of this size.  Maybe my brin works differently than most, but, a free PS4 is a free PS4, and shipping it three days prior to release fulfills the "before launch" requirement.

This is a sweepstakes, not a contest - no one is being judged based on skills, and no one is being ripped off.  Stop looking for complaint points, for crying out loud.

I'm not, because no one will receive one from this contest.  Just stating the facts. 

Message 92 of 329 (423 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33201 posts

Oct 9, 2013

same that i dont like Taco Bell, i seem to always win at these PS contests.

ive won stuff from every Subway promo Sony has done. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 93 of 329 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

you should try se, just to prove my point, your so confident you will, because you always win stuff at Subway that PS has done.  

Let me know how it works out for you :smileytongue:

Message 94 of 329 (413 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33201 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

you should try se, just to prove my point, your so confident you will, because you always win stuff at Subway that PS has done.  

Let me know how it works out for you :smileytongue:

i won GT5, Uncharted 3 and a LBP2 Collectors Edition from the Subway contests. :smileytongue:

Message 95 of 329 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Woohoo. Now try your luck on this one Lol. Did you work at Subway and cheat? I know, what employee do, when it comes to these contest.

How many hours did you spend, looking for it. ? Lol
Message 96 of 329 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5616 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Should of went for Burger King instead

photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 97 of 329 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33201 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Woohoo. Now try your luck on this one Lol. Did you work at Subway and cheat? I know, what employee do, when it comes to these contest.

How many hours did you spend, looking for it. ? Lol

no. :smileyindifferent:

i went to Subway a couple times a week for lunch and got codes on the sandwich, drink and chips and used the free codes they gave away online. took a couple minutes per day to input the codes, given i have codes to use, and play the games.

Message 98 of 329 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Well try your luck on this one....let me know, how you roll

I'm just going to wait and watch for complaints, next month!

Message 99 of 329 (394 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33201 posts

Oct 9, 2013

send me some money then, i dont want to spend money on food i wont eat. :smileytongue:

Message 100 of 329 (392 Views)
0 Likes