Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Taco Bell contest PS4

Oct 9, 2013
Even those stories sound fake. Just hearsay!

You are suppose to get it before it even comes out supposedly, people supposedly won and won't receive before the launch date. Don't have a clue, if and when they get it!
Message 81 of 331 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Just hearsay!

I fully support an official winner verification check, were rrams visits the house of anyone who wins, checks their emails, and then returns everyday until 11/15 to verify that they actually received the console. Also, he will need to check their bank accounts and credit card statements to verify they didn't just buy it themselves and to try to claim they won it.

(Just to save ramms the time: This is both hearsay and fake.)

Message 82 of 331 (263 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Just hearsay!

I fully support an official winner verification check, were rrams visits the house of anyone who wins, checks their emails, and then returns everyday until 11/15 to verify that they actually received the console. Also, he will need to check their bank accounts and credit card statements to verify they didn't just buy it themselves and to try to claim they won it.

ahah ck-believe what you want.   Thought this was dead, until you pulled it somehow LOL     

There is still no proof anybody has won yet, end of discussion. Those people probably work for Sony or Taco Bell, pulling our chain.  

Message 83 of 331 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Just hearsay!

ahah ck-believe what you want.   Thought this was dead, until you pulled it somehow LOL     

There is still no proof anybody has won yet, end of discussion. Those people probably work for Sony or Taco Bell, pulling our chain.  

Shocking revelation, old sport. Perhaps they're all clones of JFK and RFK.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 84 of 331 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Just hearsay!

Shocking revelation, old sport. Perhaps they're all clones of JFK and RFK.

People have supposedly won, and haven't received their systems yet....Shocking.  But keep believing those verifications checks.  Anybody could've drawn up.  Old sport! 

Message 85 of 331 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Going to pay off pre orders of Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4, and definite gonna stop at Taco Bell and get 4-6 $5 Boxes so I can see if I can win a PS4. Love me some Taco Bell.

Message 86 of 331 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

HeathStevens_69 wrote:

Going to pay off pre orders of Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4, and definite gonna stop at Taco Bell and get 4-6 $5 Boxes so I can see if I can win a PS4. Love me some Taco Bell.

Good luck, because you won't win    Smiley Tongue   And, if you do, probably won't receive it, just like the others.

Message 87 of 331 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Oct 9, 2013

If I win I will give it away on youtube

KZMProductionsGT
Message 88 of 331 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

HeathStevens_69 wrote:

Good luck, because you won't win    Smiley Tongue   And, if you do, probably won't receive it, just like the others.

Ever occur to you that 11/14 is before 11/15?  There's over a month before "getting the PS4 before release" becomes false.

Eat some fiber and put down the David Icke.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 89 of 331 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

HeathStevens_69 wrote:

Ever occur to you that 11/14 is before 11/15?  There's over a month before "getting the PS4 before release" becomes false.

Eat some fiber and put down the David Icke.

Did it ever occur to you that, it won't be shipped in time for some people that supposedly won.  Of their zip code.    If this was truly a real contest, the day you win, the day you receive my friend.  Not just before the launch date.      

Message 90 of 331 (228 Views)
0 Likes