Gaming Beast
2432 posts

Re: cheap hdtv for ps3

Jun 1, 2005

Newfie Cash wrote:

PS2NATION wrote:

gigablade77 wrote:
Hmm, only problem is that it's a cheap craptacular brand

Not only that it's only 27 inches,  I had a 27 inch in my bedroom growing up,  it's the big screen era.  anything under 50 inches just don't cut it.   But then again you guys are probably the kids that bought the psp,  to game on a 4 inch screen lol.  Why anyone would pay $250 plus to game on a 4 inch screen is beyond me.

Message Edited by PS2NATION on 05-31-200509:54 PM

Not everybody has deep pockets. Thats why my toshiba 26' widescreen HDTV will make me very happy.  Ordering it tomorrow =)

Is this the one your getting?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,Elyea82 wrote:
,Newfie Cash wrote:

,PS2NATION wrote:

,gigablade77 wrote:

Not only that it's only 27 inches,  I had a 27 inch in my bedroom growing up,  it's the big screen era.  anything under 50 inches just don't cut it.   But then again you guys are probably the kids that bought the psp,  to game on a 4 inch screen lol.  Why anyone would pay $250 plus to game on a 4 inch screen is beyond me.,

Message Edited by PS2NATION on 05-31-200509:54 PM

Not everybody has deep pockets. Thats why my toshiba 26' widescreen HDTV will make me very happy.  Ordering it tomorrow =)

,null,

Where?
Games I Like To See On Ps3
1.Metal Gear Solid 4
2.Final Fantasy VII Remake
3.Resident Evil 5
4.Grand Theft Auto Nex-Gen
5.Silent Hill 5
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15688 posts

Jun 1, 2005
Well I work at Futureshop so I can get things at cost + 10% (which is just a bit more than half of the retail price). I might get an HD LCD TV next year
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2432 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,holla45 wrote:

,Elyea82 wrote:
,Newfie Cash wrote:

,PS2NATION wrote:

,gigablade77 wrote:

,null,

Where?

Here

http://www.fotoconnection.com/viewitem.php?IndexID=13920&RefTag=froogle

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Jun 1, 2005
Thanks
Games I Like To See On Ps3
1.Metal Gear Solid 4
2.Final Fantasy VII Remake
3.Resident Evil 5
4.Grand Theft Auto Nex-Gen
5.Silent Hill 5
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 1, 2005
"Not only that it's only 27 inches,  I had a 27 inch in my bedroom growing up,  it's the big screen era.  anything under 50 inches just don't cut it.   But then again you guys are probably the kids that bought the psp,  to game on a 4 inch screen lol.  Why anyone would pay $250 plus to game on a 4 inch screen is beyond me. "

Wow.... you make me sick... I dont think you catch the whole "Portable" part of it. I mean, where I come from, it's not natural to sit at home your entire life, so portable games/UMD movies are convenient.

But I'm sure the rest of the nation doesnt believe in a life away from their 50+ inch TV screen.
Anonymous
Avenge my name.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,BugEyedJim wrote:
"Not only that it's only 27 inches,  I had a 27 inch in my bedroom growing up,  it's the big screen era.  anything under 50 inches just don't cut it.   But then again you guys are probably the kids that bought the psp,  to game on a 4 inch screen lol.  Why anyone would pay $250 plus to game on a 4 inch screen is beyond me. "

Wow.... you make me sick... I dont think you catch the whole "Portable" part of it. I mean, where I come from, it's not natural to sit at home your entire life, so portable games/UMD movies are convenient.

But I'm sure the rest of the nation doesnt believe in a life away from their 50+ inch TV screen.

Portable,  where I come from playing outside is for geeks,  where I come from when you leave the house your going with the family or to work,  or on vacation,  not being a gaming geek.  My family and I aren't going to gather around a 4 inch screen to watch a movie.  I have a dvd player that's compatible with my big screen ,  not a 4 inch screen,  I have a dvd player and a 12 inch tv in my suv for the kids on road trips,  not a 4 inch.  Portable comes in bigger screens then 4 inches fanboy. My kids have the gamecube hooked up in the suv also,  they laugh at the 4 inch psp screen.  You have to squint to see the damn thing.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

Jun 1, 2005
I found this tv from samsung it has HDMI also
Socom 3 Name-Threat2k5
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 1, 2005
I nearly reported you for using such offensive terms like "Gaming Geek" or "Fanboy."
I appreciate your view on family values, it was TV commercial-worthy, but I disagree with your statement on the PSP. I, and many other people, find the PSP to be the best handheld gaming system around.

<3 The kids who dont have a LCD screen + a Gamecube in the back of the SUV they also dont have.

P.S.: "You have to squint to see the damn thing"
Maybe you should get your vision checked, Golden Girl.

Message Edited by BugEyedJim on 05-31-2005 10:45 PM

Anonymous
Avenge my name.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes