Wastelander
788 posts

Re: cod cheaters

Mar 17, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

cross12095 wrote:

OMG PPL!!!! The solution is simple, if someone is cheating in CoD just leave the **bleep** lobby. If everyone leaves the the game it will end and the the hackers will never be able to play a game again. JUST LEAVE!!! I get so **bleep** of that ppl stay when there's a hacker in a lobby and ask stupid questions like can you rank me up, unlock my trophies, prestige me, etc. LEAVE THE LOBBY!!!!

Leaving a lobby isn't going to stop a cheater from creating/joining another game, not by a long shot. If hackers are going to be stopped across all consoles and games, the developers and companies need to take action against them by creating better security against hacks or banning the known cheaters.

But that's the thing, the developers aren't doing anything or enough, especially with CoD once the new one comes out they drop support for the old one immediately. Another solution I see is that Sony should make it mandatory that game developers put moderators in their online games and automatically ban the cheaters console for life!

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, WP8.1, Win 8.1 PC
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Mar 17, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

I actually have no problem with those that inflate their personal stats.

I'm not talking about those who inflate their stats, I'm talking about those who make the characters invincible, have aimbots, unlimited amo, etc

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, WP8.1, Win 8.1 PC
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17533 posts

Mar 17, 2013

cross12095 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

cross12095 wrote:

OMG PPL!!!! The solution is simple, if someone is cheating in CoD just leave the **bleep** lobby. If everyone leaves the the game it will end and the the hackers will never be able to play a game again. JUST LEAVE!!! I get so **bleep** of that ppl stay when there's a hacker in a lobby and ask stupid questions like can you rank me up, unlock my trophies, prestige me, etc. LEAVE THE LOBBY!!!!

Leaving a lobby isn't going to stop a cheater from creating/joining another game, not by a long shot. If hackers are going to be stopped across all consoles and games, the developers and companies need to take action against them by creating better security against hacks or banning the known cheaters.

But that's the thing, the developers aren't doing anything or enough, especially with CoD once the new one comes out they drop support for the old one immediately. Another solution I see is that Sony should make it mandatory that game developers put moderators in their online games and automatically ban the cheaters console for life!

That's really the shameful part of the CoD for me: they have such little support for one single title and then they have to move on to the next one, since it's a yearly release. Partly the reason I stopped playing those games, since the similarities between all of them is just too much and the support could be much better if their games weren't released every single year.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Mar 17, 2013

ive gotten rid of black ops 2 twice for this and the only reason i keep getting it back is because my fiance has her own ps3 downstairs and she wants to play with me. I read up on some of these hacks and youtube videos showing what some can do and they claim these are "untraceable" and cant be banned. ive read that some others are and reports have not helped in the slightest. I personally hate this game and what people with no lives take pride in destroying the game for people like us that just want to enjoy it. I very skepitcal of the release of Defiance. I can see hackers and modders every where. but on another note, treyarch is the ones responsible for over seeing the game contents, they do no listen. all i can say is if your like me.,.. you can suck it up and play with rage, or let the rage consume you and get rid of it obly to go get it again because thats all your friends will play.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Yes theres alot of cheaters but I'm always better than them anyways but I report them just because it takes the fun away if you cheat. I gave up the multiplayer and just play zombies. I hate people who say I don't ever quit matches then as soon as they die they leave
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (28 Views)
0 Likes