Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2013
By: GRIMMANATOR First Son 1 posts

compatable controlers

2 replies 57 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

is it just me or should microsoft and sony come to some kind of terms on a ps3/xbox360 compatable cotroler?? i have lots of friends with both ps3's and xbox 360's but when i go to when of my friends house's and they have an xbox and they want to play cod or battelfeild or whatever the case is i have to use a xbox controller and i play quite horibly and i just think sony and microsoft could make a lot of money if they could come to terms on somthing like this because i could easiley find 150 people that would buy one.

Message 1 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7632 posts

Re: compatable controlers

Apr 21, 2013
A Cronus Adapter or the XCM Crossfire would connect your regular DS3 to the "fully rotating other box."

Unfortunately, it's quite pricey ($60+) because it's quite a niche product.
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25222 posts

Re: compatable controlers

Apr 21, 2013

GRIMMANATOR wrote:

is it just me or should microsoft and sony come to some kind of terms on a ps3/xbox360 compatable cotroler?? i have lots of friends with both ps3's and xbox 360's but when i go to when of my friends house's and they have an xbox and they want to play cod or battelfeild or whatever the case is i have to use a xbox controller and i play quite horibly and i just think sony and microsoft could make a lot of money if they could come to terms on somthing like this because i could easiley find 150 people that would buy one.

Why would one company want you to buy a controller that you won't use on said company's console? They aren't going to do it be swell guys, and have everyone play nice for "the betterment of the community". They make a lot of money the way it is right now, and they aren't going to change anytime soon.

Message 3 of 3 (49 Views)
0 Likes