Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 13 2010
By: highschoolball23 First Son 23 posts

cross game chat

9 replies 19 views Edited Jan 13, 2010

Sony, yall need to go ahead and put cross game chat on PSN.

Message 1 of 10 (19 Views)
Sackboy
600 posts

Re: cross game chat

Jan 13, 2010
give it a rest , do you think after all of the other posts ( hundreds of them ) asking for it suddenly you'll ask and it'll happen ? cross game chat is a useless feature that won't improve gameplay , it will just mean people talking to their buddies instead of talking to team mates and annoy more people than anything . you want it go buy that other system .
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things
... George Carlin
Message 2 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 13, 2010

that's soo freakin DUMB!! why not make it like xbox live and have a FREAKING OPTION

(a). game chat

(b). Party chat

!!!!!

Just Cause 2- March 23, 2010
Mafia 2- May 5, 2010
MOH- i have no idea
BFBC2- March 2010
SKATE 3- March 10, 2010

^^^^ these games are the games i really want
Message 3 of 10 (19 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jan 13, 2010
you is **bleep**ing retarded. this is the 1st post on this. this is a great feature.
Message 4 of 10 (19 Views)
I Only Post Everything
980 posts

Jan 13, 2010
Ok I'm sure Sony has read your comment and are now going to add it.

Mugen_by_joeadonis.jpg

Now Playing: Mass Effect 3 | Ni No Kuni | Hotline Miami 。◕‿ ◕。)
Message 5 of 10 (19 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jan 13, 2010
"you is retarted" what kind of grammar is that? I think you may be the retarted one ; 0
Message 6 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 17, 2011

I have an xbox but my friends and i have a a lot of problems with after the last update when  they released the kenect so after dealing with xbox rude and unhelpfull customer service we all decided to replace it with PS3. 2 of then bought the PS3 last week I was going to pick up mine this weekend and 2 more would be getting on in the next 2 weeks.When the first 2 tryed to chat while playing differant games we found out that it does not work . If you look at the way people talk to each in just this post or in any forum and game chat is the same way people are rude and disrespecfull. when playing COD have heard people in the 40s cussing 10 year old kids. my friends and i have no desire to be and game chat so when play same game or differand game we are in party chat. So they well be returning the PS3 to the store and the rest of us will no be buying one so thats 5 ps3 they have lost selling of the refusal to add cross game chat.

Sony does not have to add it to there systems but it is costing the a lot of sells that are going to xbox just because they want to force people to talk in game chat which does not work they just mute and do not talk anyway. Sony letting people talk to there friend while playing diffarent games I beleave would be a big help in compeating in the sell over xbox.

And to prove my point watch the coments made about the post and about my terrible grammer and spelling niether on has any bearing on a person IQ but anyone makeing a post with grammer or spelling error  or have an option someone does not agree with are called dumb, stupid ,idiot and sometimes worse. So until people decide to grow-up my friends and i will not be in any game chat and sony will continue to lose sells to xbox nomatter how much xbox customer servies sucks.

Message 7 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Feb 17, 2011

I myself would love to see cross game chat come to the PS3, the more features the better I say...

Message 8 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Feb 18, 2011

highschoolball23 wrote:

Sony, yall need to go ahead and put cross game chat on PSN.

hahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa never will psn put cross game  keep dreaming lmao

Message 9 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Feb 18, 2011

CALZIR wrote:

I have an xbox but my friends and i have a a lot of problems with after the last update when  they released the kenect so after dealing with xbox rude and unhelpfull customer service we all decided to replace it with PS3. 2 of then bought the PS3 last week I was going to pick up mine this weekend and 2 more would be getting on in the next 2 weeks.When the first 2 tryed to chat while playing differant games we found out that it does not work . If you look at the way people talk to each in just this post or in any forum and game chat is the same way people are rude and disrespecfull. when playing COD have heard people in the 40s cussing 10 year old kids. my friends and i have no desire to be and game chat so when play same game or differand game we are in party chat. So they well be returning the PS3 to the store and the rest of us will no be buying one so thats 5 ps3 they have lost selling of the refusal to add cross game chat.

Sony does not have to add it to there systems but it is costing the a lot of sells that are going to xbox just because they want to force people to talk in game chat which does not work they just mute and do not talk anyway. Sony letting people talk to there friend while playing diffarent games I beleave would be a big help in compeating in the sell over xbox.

And to prove my point watch the coments made about the post and about my terrible grammer and spelling niether on has any bearing on a person IQ but anyone makeing a post with grammer or spelling error  or have an option someone does not agree with are called dumb, stupid ,idiot and sometimes worse. So until people decide to grow-up my friends and i will not be in any game chat and sony will continue to lose sells to xbox nomatter how much xbox customer servies sucks.

I have a xbox slim also and never had any issues with party chat ( even with the last update) and am enjoying the feature , sony ain't going to bother with it . so to OP get a life

Message 10 of 10 (19 Views)
0 Likes